Looks pretty good but it does need something, whether you just paint the base as stones or just put it on a small raised dias.

I need one of these too!

May I ask you where you found this great item sir?

It was included as part of the 2nd nickstarter for Frostgrave, Thaw of the Lich Lord. I don't know if it's generally available, or if it was a nickstarter exclusive. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By buckyball
      Here are some chronohounds for Frostgrave perilous dark. The description of the beasts is that they are hideous canines. 

My inspiration came from googling “ugliest dog”.  

Buckyball 
    • By Brianuk
      Finished off 9 cavalry figures. They are all kitbashed from the Frostgrave female soldiers and wizards. They have been combined either with Gripping Beast Arab cavalry or with Perry Miniatures late medieval light cavalry or French dragoons. Some of the arms (in particular spear arms) are from the Oathmark elves.

The Frostgrave minis have narrower waists and go well with Perry miniatures and with the gripping beast kit. The Perry napoleonic kit has a lot of blankets and furs on the horses, and the legs are separate to the torsos and have high boots. 

I was scared of painting horses but just went for ultra simple coloured undercoats and washes. 

I need one more lancer to have a unit of 10. May go for a bloke for balance, and to have someone who can tackle spiders and open jars. 

• By Brianuk
      I realised that I had so many Frostgrave soldiers painted up that i had quite a big army for games like Saga, Warlords of Erehwon, Or even Kings of War. Am going to have a war machine with Frostgrave soldier crew, and these lancers /light cavalry. 

These are the Frostgrave females, mainly, mixed with the legs and horses from Gripping Beast's Arab heavy cavalry. I cut the FG minis in half with a razor saw at the belt line and they fit  the bodies perfectly. There is a Victrix cloak in there and the armoured rider has Oathmark elf arms, but essentially everything else (including the bits and pieces of luggage stuck to the horses) is from the Frostgrave females sprue. 

I will probably do a black wash on the riders (not the horses) and a couple of highlights. 

I need to do a snow effect base and then make up 5 more. The idea is to have a 50/50 male female unit but keep the light armour/wrapped up look. 

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I has a neat looking Aquila standard, and most of a skeleton and nothing to do with them, so I made this. 

Chaos guy got smote so hard he skeletonized

• By Lidless Eye
      Kislev lives on in our hearts forever. 

I've continued my theme of building the Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago Crew with a Steppes feel.  The majority of these are built using bodies and arms from the Crew kit, with some Empire/Mordheim heads and other outsourced bits.

The last batch wound up being more generic Pirate types.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)