Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Darran Dur, the Dwarf Lich King

Another fellow who doesn't really go with any of my other recently completed minis, the Dwarf Lich King from Ganesha Games "Hammer and Forge" for "Song of Blades and Heroes"

He's slightly converted, with his Freddy Kreuger glove replaced with a more generic casting hand, ripped from a Mantic Zombie.

post-390-0-84309300-1467081909_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-82669800-1467081912_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-88626000-1467081915_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Standifer
      This is a Dwarf Lord Ragmir by Scibor monstrous miniatures, I got this for my nephew awhile back and just finished it. This thing had a lot of good details, and a cool base even if it was a little small, which is no longer an issue since I just mounted him on his stock base and then a metal knockout from an electrical box. 

Thanks for looking!

• By Crissair
      This lil guy had been sitting on my shelf for a while. Decided to tint some metallic w blue paint for his armor. Pretty happy how it turned out. As always, feedback is welcome

• By Shadespyre
      Two more members of my hill giant tribe, obviously the one on the left is the original. The one on the right has a totally seamless hair piece (!) and obviously a modified club based on one stolen from another giant. He also has a slightly more upright stance which required an extension of his furs and was probably more trouble than the effect is worth, to be honest.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dogmight/kickstarter-exclusive-fire-dragon-valhalla-screen

"You take your game seriously. Now it's time for a serious screen.
      In October of 2018, Dog Might released the first fully sculpted GM Screen, the Valhalla Screen. Since then, we have released over 30 more designs, including officially licensed screens for: Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, and Vampire: The Masquerade. We have also designed screens for you favorite shows, such as Relics and Rarities and the Critical Role stream of Undeadwood. Over the last year and a half, our Valhalla Screens have proven to be our most sought after product. "

... Would it surprise anybody here to know I want one? 
      If I can't have one, at least I can spread the word. ;p
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)