CAV:SO UTF Katana (And UTF forces update)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love them!! I really need to work on mine :( hah

They're looking awesome, well done on them!

Love your squad!  Do you know how these compare in scale with the Ironwind Metals Battletech minis?

Just from what I've seen in a local store, those battletech minis are much longer and spindlier - at least what they had in stock were. I'm not sure of scale of course, but the reaper CAV are much squatter and more compact.

If that helps lol

• Like 2

Oh darn.  I guess that just means I have to get some to compare to the ones I have.  That's just going to hurt my feelings so so much.

Edit:  The link between fingers and brain apparently aren't completed yet this morning.

Edited by hiddenone32
  • Like 2

Oh darn.  I guess that just means I have to get some to compare to the ones I have.  That's just going to hurt my feelings so so much.

Edit:  The link between fingers and brain apparently aren't completed yet this morning.

Sorry, you'll have to go shopping (the horror! ::D: ) I don't have any of those battletech figs.  I do have some of Palladium's Robotech figs; if you have those I can do a size comparison shot  ::):

• Like 2

Nah the only ones I have are the Battletech minis that came with the beginners box and a Battlemaster that I painted horribly.  I've been seeing the Bones CAV show offs and thought they looked pretty amazing so I've been thinking about snagging a few of them when they get released.