My objectives and goals for this month.

1. Finish all the miniature in my Imperial Assault box
  2. continue work on the Library piece(s) for Frostgrave
  3. Start on OSL - because I keep procrastinating it.
  4. Decide what to work on next.
  • Like 4

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did June go? ugh seems like, it was taking forever to get to July and then, wham, month's gone. Of course we're all on summer vacation here (note that's not a vacation for mom, just means I'm home with the kids 24/7 instead!)

Anyway, July goals:

finish my exchange mini (want to be able to mail a bit earlier case it takes little longer)

working on my orks for 40k (dakkadakkadakkaBOOM)

More frostgrave minis - hoping to round out my own warband with *mouslings* Squee! They've been sitting on my desk staring forlornly at me for a couple months now :(

And more work hopefully on my terrain board project

So, update!

1. Mini exchange is done - (Have to post it yet)

2. 10 ork boyz are done! (have a bunch more to do)

3. sadly, languishing =/

4. Got a third piece of MDF for my terrain board \m/ (so it'll make a 4' X 6' surface area when put together). Next step is getting some more 1X2. Idea being it'll be modular, with suitcase latches on the sides to keep it together, either as a 4X4 table or 4X6.

• Like 2

Let's see: I finished my Jabberwock not long ago, and my Storm Giant and Charnel Grub are nearly finished, then I have to pick out a fighter from my collection to prep for an upcoming D&D start.

There are still hundreds of pieces in various states of semi-completion in my boxen-o'-shame, along with many others not even prepped. Only the Fox God knows how much I'll cut into that before my Bones 3 KS package shows up.

• Like 3

Okay.  In the last week, we have started having progress getting the kiddos to bed before 10.  Actually had a chance to get some painting done.  

Chooloo

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/70004-chooloo-arcadia-quest-chibi/

Smiley Faceless

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/70003-smiley-faceless-aracadia-quest-chibi/

Monkey King - WIP

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/70006-monkey-king-arcadia-quest-wip/

Hitch – WIP

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/70005-hitch-arcadia-quest-wip/

No work on the chibi goblins or orcs, but progress was made!!

• Like 2

Where did June go? ugh seems like, it was taking forever to get to July and then, wham, month's gone. Of course we're all on summer vacation here (note that's not a vacation for mom, just means I'm home with the kids 24/7 instead!)

Anyway, July goals:

finish my exchange mini (want to be able to mail a bit earlier case it takes little longer)

working on my orks for 40k (dakkadakkadakkaBOOM)

More frostgrave minis - hoping to round out my own warband with *mouslings* Squee! They've been sitting on my desk staring forlornly at me for a couple months now :(

And more work hopefully on my terrain board project

So, update!

1. Mini exchange is done - (Have to post it yet)

2. 10 ork boyz are done! (have a bunch more to do)

3. sadly, languishing =/

4. Got a third piece of MDF for my terrain board \m/ (so it'll make a 4' X 6' surface area when put together). Next step is getting some more 1X2. Idea being it'll be modular, with suitcase latches on the sides to keep it together, either as a 4X4 table or 4X6.

So,

1. Summer Exchange mini is posted.

2. Organizing remaining ork army stuffs (basically into two piles: primed, and needs priming)

3. Put Frostgrave on backburner for the moment as I'm out of a decent metal glue grr - but! I did get stuff sorted so that all the mouslings and darksword minis are at least in one box

4. put the board together on my dining room table, works as is, but next month I'll hopefully be actually making it nice and terrain-y

Last week in July, I'm trying to get the boys ready for school! Meanwhile, I've another bazillion assorted miniature related projects, but this coming week I hope to:

- finish painting my ork nobz, prime a bunch of stuff for my Skaven army (mainly Stormfiends atm, and 2 warlock engineers), and hopefully get more done on my son's Necron Triarch stalker

• Like 2

I finished off 47 figures this month. Here's a group shot of most of them:

post-12821-0-31415900-1470010199_thumb.jpg

One of my two Frostgrave figures was sprayed separately as the test to ensure that it was safe (higher humidity that I would have liked).

These five all got finished and based today, although I didn't take a group shot at the varnish stage.

post-12821-0-67532900-1470010347_thumb.jpg

As soon as the wolves were dry they went straight into the travel army box for Gencon. Nothing like a little pressure to up the work speed...

Next month's goal: I've really got to vuckle down and tackle some cavalry.

Edited by Rob Dean
  • Like 4