Warlord factions/tribes

Will there be certain groups/races for the Warlord game? Or is it just a matter of picking out certain appealing miniatures and making a hodge-podge gang of models to fight with? I'd like to know if there are rules governing different groups of various races and information like that. Thanks.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are indeed different factions. A quick trip to the Warlord section of the Reaper store will give you a good idea of who goes where, and a listing of factions as well.

There are no official rules for each faction as of yet. But that'll all change soon enough, from what I understand. ::D:

I heard that too. Though, my word is hardly gospel, I'm not even a beta-tester...

Kelcore - Lord Baasen says that if you play warlord then you're a beta tester...and I know you play (even though there are no photos on this section of the boards to prove it :devil: -jk I know what happened when you were gonna take picies.. :down: )

debby :poke:

I heard that too.  Though, my word is hardly gospel, I'm not even a beta-tester...

Kelcore - Lord Baasen says that if you play warlord then you're a beta tester...and I know you play (even though there are no photos on this section of the boards to prove it :devil: -jk I know what happened when you were gonna take picies.. :down: )

debby :poke:

Ah, quite true, Debby, I stand corrected. What I meant to say was I'm not a Black Lighning rep. And I'm in no way saying that that would get me some inside news that wasn't more than rumor. ::):