• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you were bit by the same person that killed someone you cared about! -story intensifies-

Oooh, this is cool! So there were factions in previous years? I'm torn between two at the moment, but I think I know my final choice...

Bonehenge I predict.

Am I that transparent? :lol:

• Like 2

So many to choose from!! Hopefully this year the factions will have a more even amount between them. Granted it is by people's choice but that year with the pirates theme with almost everyone choosing the female pirate's faction it felt off. Razig!!!!

I will admit I was hoping for a familiar faction, like Razig was that year. Will make choosing a bit harder this time. ::):

Stormchasers were led by a woman but weren't exclusively female. :)

Well that is what I meant. I couldn't remember the leader's name. I knew it was pirates & females haha.

For my choice, I just went with classic Reaper lore that year this one I'll have to read & keep up with the info more.

• Like 1

While we're finalizing the details that will enable us to get the admission tickets online, we've added some information to the site about the factions that are vying for control at this year's ReaperCon, and made a mechanism to allow you to choose a side!

https://reapercon.com/factions

There's 4 teams out there each with their own heroes and agendas, and you can choose a side to represent at the show! Every event (class, game, panel, seminar, etc.) that you participate in will earn points for your faction, and at the end of the show, one team will be declared the winner!

So go check out who's fighting who, and check out the thumbnail sketches that will very soon become concept art for 4 all-new ReaperCon2016 themed miniatures!

Am I the only one that noticed that any mention of ReaperCon tickets has been scrubbed from the OP? Maybe for a good reason? I hope.

Nothing was scrubbed... the tickets are still mentioned and it's something still not yet online. It is the number one priority of more than one employee to complete the details necessary to enable us to get those online and for sale as rapidly as we can.

As for factions in previous years - as said above, for the last few years we have had them, with all of the data being in the Program book. As this thread itself is evidence of, this is something that 90% of our convention attendees missed. This year, we decided to make it a little more interactive, and dedicate some space on the website to them. Wolf runs the games built around this official fluff,  and we will be updating the story as well as the images with more completed concept art as we near completion of those projects.

Any idea why I get a "NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID" error message instead of seeing the page load?

I have come to accept that this is my stupid power...a stupid power is like a superpower only useless or detrimental.

Also, tickets first? Then classes later? Or both all at once?

Edited by TGP

Any idea why I get a "NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID" error message instead of seeing the page load?

I have come to accept that this is my stupid power...a stupid power is like a superpower only useless or detrimental.

From everything I have read, it is a proxy setting error on ur side. It also says it is a chrome error. You will have the same problem with other computers on that same connection that use chrome (android phones for example) because of your router's proxy settings. If it is a work network then u might want to speak to one of ur IT ppl. If it's on a home network, you can Google how to change the settings urself. Edited by Mr Melons
  • Like 1

Also, tickets first? Then classes later? Or both all at once?

The tech part, I don't know, I'm not that kind of technical guy. Mr. Melons' suggestions sound reasonable.

As for the other, tickets first, classes later. Both hopefully before too much longer.