Any idea why I get a "NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID" error message instead of seeing the page load?

I have come to accept that this is my stupid power...a stupid power is like a superpower only useless or detrimental.

From everything I have read, it is a proxy setting error on ur side. It also says it is a chrome error. You will have the same problem with other computers on that same connection that use chrome (android phones for example) because of your router's proxy settings. If it is a work network then u might want to speak to one of ur IT ppl. If it's on a home network, you can Google how to change the settings urself.

It is a home network.

If I go elsewhere and try the link relying on cell data/towers/phone provider what do you predict will happen?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're finalizing the details that will enable us to get the admission tickets online, we've added some information to the site about the factions that are vying for control at this year's ReaperCon, and made a mechanism to allow you to choose a side!

https://reapercon.com/factions

There's 4 teams out there each with their own heroes and agendas, and you can choose a side to represent at the show! Every event (class, game, panel, seminar, etc.) that you participate in will earn points for your faction, and at the end of the show, one team will be declared the winner!

So go check out who's fighting who, and check out the thumbnail sketches that will very soon become concept art for 4 all-new ReaperCon2016 themed miniatures!

Am I the only one that noticed that any mention of ReaperCon tickets has been scrubbed from the OP? Maybe for a good reason? I hope.

Nothing was scrubbed... the tickets are still mentioned and it's something still not yet online. It is the number one priority of more than one employee to complete the details necessary to enable us to get those online and for sale as rapidly as we can.

As for factions in previous years - as said above, for the last few years we have had them, with all of the data being in the Program book. As this thread itself is evidence of, this is something that 90% of our convention attendees missed. This year, we decided to make it a little more interactive, and dedicate some space on the website to them. Wolf runs the games built around this official fluff,  and we will be updating the story as well as the images with more completed concept art as we near completion of those projects.

Hmm, I missed that. Thank you.

• Like 1

Currently a member of the Bonehenge Covenant, but I may change my mind later. Haven't really settled on one that really fits yet. ^_^

Also, just wanted to say that I find it hilarious that on the main page, under "Factions: What's the Story?" it just says "Story and story and story!" :lol: :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

It is a home network.

If I go elsewhere and try the link relying on cell data/towers/phone provider what do you predict will happen?

According to what I read, if you are using ur android phone's chrome to access the net, if you disconnect from ur home wireless and use 4g it should display the page.

It is a home network.

According to what I read, if you are using ur android phone's chrome to access the net, if you disconnect from ur home wireless and use 4g it should display the page.

I disconnected from the wireless. Tried it. Got the same error. It gives an option to proceed. But it says I am insecure and some server is presenting an invalid certificate.

I have a router but not a server.

I got the same (or at least similar) results from Safari on the same device. "Cannot Verify Identity of Server". :huh:

My gadget thinks Reaper's certificate is Stanky?? Time to blame Buglips. [?]

The details page says the certificate expires on 9/11/2016. It gives warnings about 3rd party interception. Maybe it is my certificate that is bad..??

I've only got one beef with Duskwardens - do I really need to be grim all the time? Like, is my sense of humour and fun going to be surgically removed? ::D: I mean, yeah, shield against the darkness, avenging loss of loved ones, yadda yadda yadda, but are we really not allowed to have any fun while we do it? ::P: 

• Like 4

That's actually why Duskwardens was my second pick, instead of first. Bonehenge is devoted to maintaining balance in the world through any means necessary. That means I can laugh at them.

"Danger? Hah! I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha!"

• Like 5

It is a home network.

I disconnected from the wireless. Tried it. Got the same error. It gives an option to proceed. But it says I am insecure and some server is presenting an invalid certificate.

I have a router but not a server.

I got the same (or at least similar) results from Safari on the same device. "Cannot Verify Identity of Server". :huh:

My gadget thinks Reaper's certificate is Stanky?? Time to blame Buglips. [?]

The details page says the certificate expires on 9/11/2016. It gives warnings about 3rd party interception. Maybe it is my certificate that is bad..??

It looks like sometimes the certificate problem is local, there's tons of solutions on google.

I'm personally torn between Disciples of Cthon and Knights of the Maggotcrown, myself. Leaning toward the Disciples though. :wub:

I don't find this at all surprising. :lol:

I might end up going with Disciples, since I like their icon the best. That's totally a legit way of deciding which group to belong to, right? :huh::upside:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5