I'll be introducing a change to the way we store the faction data later today - that should clear up your certificate issues, TGP.

It should also coincide with ticket sales going up, *fingers crossed*.

There are no "limited availability" ticket types - there's no cap to the regular tickets or VIP passes, so there's no real reason to give any sort of warning - don't worry, your ticket won't sell out before you can get one.

Beyond that, I'm genuinely expecting admission tickets (1-day, 4 day, and VIP passes) and on-site meal options to go on sale today, before I leave.

Classes will be announced before they go on sale, and launched at a time we specify, because of the aforementioned scarcity.

[email protected]!

And me just having to replace tires on the car!

Guess it will be Wednesday morning till I get mine...

Since none of the 3 kinds of admission passes, and none of the 4 dinner options (there are no pre-paid lunch options this year) are limited in availability, it'll be ok. 

You have time. But the important thing is for me to finalize the last tiny detail and get it approved so that we can officially have a show!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good thing you have till October to decide. Stay tuned, there are more sneak-peeks on factions, setting, and scenarios coming soon!   >>ReaperWolf

At one point or another today I was every faction. (I forgot to pick before I got my ticket pass.)   So now I am:   The Griffon Knight of the CraggyMound, Order of the Bonewardens, Guardians o

We buy all of ReaperHQ pizza at the end of the Kickstarters....I think we can come up with enough money to make this happen too.  You may have just stepped into something you never really wanted to do

Posted Images

I'll be introducing a change to the way we store the faction data later today - that should clear up your certificate issues, TGP.

It should also coincide with ticket sales going up, *fingers crossed*.

There are no "limited availability" ticket types - there's no cap to the regular tickets or VIP passes, so there's no real reason to give any sort of warning - don't worry, your ticket won't sell out before you can get one.

Beyond that, I'm genuinely expecting admission tickets (1-day, 4 day, and VIP passes) and on-site meal options to go on sale today, before I leave.

Classes will be announced before they go on sale, and launched at a time we specify, because of the aforementioned scarcity.

Any news on banquets this year still?

Any news on banquets this year still?

https://reapercon.com/food

Meet & Greet Wednesday, October 19 6PM

Before ReaperCon 2016 begins, sit down with your friends, Reaper Staff, and your favorite artists while enjoying a delicious, all you can eat pizza and pasta buffet. This year, the Meet & Greet will be held at the PEC and not at Reaper HQ.

BBQ Kickoff Dinner Thursday, October 20 6:30PM
Join us Thursday night as we'll be serving up some of Texas' best barbecue! You'll have a choice of meats and sides, not to mention delicious peach cobbler! This dinner offers a great chance to sit down and relax with your favorite artist or attendee without having to leave the comfort of the PEC. Vegetarian options will be provided.

Friday Night ReaperCon Fright Night Dinner October 21 6:30PM
Friday night we'll be bringing in some local Tex-Mex cuisine for your dining pleasure. We will have a few options to choose from in this buffet-style dinner. This dinner offers a great chance to sit down and relax with your favorite artist or attendee without having to leave the comfort of the PEC. Vegetarian options will be provided.

Saturday Night Hall of Fame Dinner October 22 6:30PM
Saturday night we'll be hosting the Hall of Fame ceremony while serving a fantastic chef-prepared meal. As you enjoy your meal, we will be inducting a new member or members in to Reaper's Hall of Fame. This dinner offers a great chance to sit down and relax with your favorite artist or attendee without having to leave the comfort of the PEC. Vegetarian options will be provided.

Lunches and Snacks
The PEC will have a concession stand on-site to get you through the day with snacks and munchies. In addition, local food trucks are scheduled to set up at the PEC in order for you to grab a quick lunch in between classes or games. In addition, you can find other lunch options just a short walk away: Church's Chicken, Burger King, Taco Bell, Marisco's 2000, Shipley's Donuts, Waffle House, and Kroger. 

Does it say anywhere on itinerary what faction you picked? I want to go with Maggotcrown. 

The itinerary doesn't say it yet, but I'll add that to my list of features. 

Edit: Ok, that was a really easy thing to add. Try looking at your itinerary now.

Ultimately, if you click around on the site and see Maggotcrown's symbol on the background, you're Maggoccrown.

Maggotcrown = purple and black

Duskwardens = red and gold

Cthon = green and black

Bonehenge = white and green

Does it say anywhere on itinerary what faction you picked? I want to go with Maggotcrown. 

The itinerary doesn't say it yet, but I'll add that to my list of features. 

Edit: Ok, that was a really easy thing to add. Try looking at your itinerary now.

Ultimately, if you click around on the site and see Maggotcrown's symbol on the background, you're Maggoccrown.

Maggotcrown = purple and black

Duskwardens = red and gold

Cthon = green and black

Bonehenge = white and green

Awesome, yep! I see it.

Thanks!!

Oh wow, I like Maggotcrown even more now! Love purple and black colors together.

• Like 1

It should also coincide with ticket sales going up,.....

It worked. I can follow that link with no issues. Whatever you did made it stop/not happen.

There were factions last year?? O__O

Play in the official RPG events. Also the con books the past 4 years featured detailed setting writeups in the form of mini-gazetteers.

As for factions in previous years - as said above, for the last few years we have had them, with all of the data being in the Program book. As this thread itself is evidence of, this is something that 90% of our convention attendees missed. This year, we decided to make it a little more interactive, and dedicate some space on the website to them. Wolf runs the games built around this official fluff,  and we will be updating the story as well as the images with more completed concept art as we near completion of those projects.

Aha! Found my Reapercon 2015 book, and so looked for the factions. Were these the four factions described on page 30? As part of the "Driftspace" talk? If so, I thought that was a whole "sample" game being put into the book, and so the factions were part of that game system. Never would have occurred to me that it was part of the whole Con.

Me thinks that might be something to put in the FAQ, up at the front of the book.

• Like 1
  • Reaper User

There were factions last year?? O__O

Play in the official RPG events. Also the con books the past 4 years featured detailed setting writeups in the form of mini-gazetteers.

As for factions in previous years - as said above, for the last few years we have had them, with all of the data being in the Program book. As this thread itself is evidence of, this is something that 90% of our convention attendees missed. This year, we decided to make it a little more interactive, and dedicate some space on the website to them. Wolf runs the games built around this official fluff,  and we will be updating the story as well as the images with more completed concept art as we near completion of those projects.

Aha! Found my Reapercon 2015 book, and so looked for the factions. Were these the four factions described on page 30? As part of the "Driftspace" talk? If so, I thought that was a whole "sample" game being put into the book, and so the factions were part of that game system. Never would have occurred to me that it was part of the whole Con.

Me thinks that might be something to put in the FAQ, up at the front of the book.

Since 2011 when I started designing, writing, and running ReaperCon official rpg events, the setting in the con book and themes of the con have all been tied to the factions. Driftspace was last year, before that Manafest Destiny, before that Spittelfields Rookery, and before that Lost Island of Scynneoa. We'll post a setting teaser soon along with a schedule, sneak peaks of the 14 three hour tabletop rpg events I'm running, and even an overview of what the factions are squabbling over and how they earn points to the faction winning the convention.

Fans of Apocalypse and Dark Heaven Legends lore will have a lot to like in the coming days.

>>ReaperWolf

Edited by ReaperWolf
  • Like 2

Since 2011 when I started designing, writing, and running ReaperCon official rpg events, the setting in the con book and themes of the con have all been tied to the factions. Driftspace was last year, before that Manafest Destiny, before that Spittelfields Rookery, and before that Lost Island of Scynneoa. We'll post a setting teaser soon along with a schedule, sneak peaks of the 14 three hour tabletop rpg events I'm running, and even an overview of what the factions are squabbling over and how they earn points to the faction winning the convention.

Fans of Apocalypse and Dark Heaven Legends lore will have a lot to like in the coming days.

>>ReaperWolf

Last Con was my first, so I had no idea any of that went on. I still wouldn't know about it unless this thread had opened. Took mostly painting classes, with a CAV intro and one late night game.
  • Like 2