• Reaper User

Cool!

Will need to see what to do after class!

Lots of official events, basically one adventure themed specifically for each faction. Seating is limited to 6 players. Each faction is run twice over the course of the con. There's also an all-faction mashup with 8 players (two characters from each faction) Saturday night and Sunday.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so has anyone else had their supported faction switch?

I was supporting Bonehenge, but now my itinerary is saying Maggotcrown, which i did not choose...

Maggotcrown is the default - everyone starts in Maggotcrown. Just log in, go back to the factions page, and choose a new faction. Change it every day if you like, it's ok. The faction selections aren't permanent.

There were factions last year?? O__O

Play in the official RPG events. Also the con books the past 4 years featured detailed setting writeups in the form of mini-gazetteers.

As for factions in previous years - as said above, for the last few years we have had them, with all of the data being in the Program book. As this thread itself is evidence of, this is something that 90% of our convention attendees missed. This year, we decided to make it a little more interactive, and dedicate some space on the website to them. Wolf runs the games built around this official fluff,  and we will be updating the story as well as the images with more completed concept art as we near completion of those projects.

Aha! Found my Reapercon 2015 book, and so looked for the factions. Were these the four factions described on page 30? As part of the "Driftspace" talk? If so, I thought that was a whole "sample" game being put into the book, and so the factions were part of that game system. Never would have occurred to me that it was part of the whole Con.

Me thinks that might be something to put in the FAQ, up at the front of the book.

Well, this is why we've realized it deserves a page on the site.

so has anyone else had their supported faction switch?

I was supporting Bonehenge, but now my itinerary is saying Maggotcrown, which i did not choose...

Maggotcrown is the default - everyone starts in Maggotcrown. Just log in, go back to the factions page, and choose a new faction. Change it every day if you like, it's ok. The faction selections aren't permanent.

oh okay, good to know ^^

• Like 1

We need video of Bryan actually singing that

in his proposed ReaperCon Slave Leia costume.   :blink:

& to bring this back around, Maggot"crown" has started to pull in the lead for me, thanks to these posts. ::):

• Like 3

in his proposed ReaperCon Hutt Slayer Leia costume.   :blink:

& to bring this back around, Maggot"crown" has started to pull in the lead for me, thanks to these posts. ::):

FIFY   :poke:

• Like 5

in his proposed ReaperCon Hutt Slayer Leia costume.   :blink:

FIFY   :poke:

but remember it doesn't exist.................... :poke:

• Like 1