• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much weight as I've lost, if someone buys me a Hutt Slayer Leia costume, I'll model it for them. I might even be convinced to sing some Karaoke in it.

The amount of good Scotch it'll take to convince may vary...

How much Scotch would it take to have you promise NOT to model it?
  • Like 3

As much weight as I've lost, if someone buys me a Hutt Slayer Leia costume, I'll model it for them. I might even be convinced to sing some Karaoke in it.

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU IMPLYING????? 

^_^:lol:

WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU IMPLYING?????

^_^:lol:

Imply nothin'! I really don't want to see Squirrel Smuggler Leia, and am willing to provide Scotch in return for complete abstinence of the furry beast display or at least fair warning that it is coming!
  • Like 2

I can supply the good Scotch ....

As much as I hate to disrupt the conversation about RB in a Leia costume... ::):  I only check the Reapercon page every once in a while and it keeps logging me out even though I check "Remember me" when I log in. When I first go to the site each time it's defaulted back to Maggotcrown, and when I log in, it seems like changing my affiliation to Maggotcrown - even on the Itinerary page. 

Second issue: When I go to the Factions page and select Duskwardens (third issue: the button says "duskwardens" - don't we deserve a capital letter? :down: ) the background remains at Maggotcrown, but when I open the Itinerary page in a new tab, the background switches to Duskwardens and the Itinerary page shows the right affiliation.

And a suggestion: From the Itinerary page, where it lists the affiliation, could you add a link to the Factions page?

The same thing happens to me only it does not log me out. I have remained logged in since buying my tickets, but every day it has switched me to maggotcrown. I have to click on Dustwarden twice to get the background to change or go to my itinerary at which point it changes.

As much as I hate to disrupt the conversation about RB in a Leia costume... ::):  I only check the Reapercon page every once in a while and it keeps logging me out even though I check "Remember me" when I log in. When I first go to the site each time it's defaulted back to Maggotcrown, and when I log in, it seems like changing my affiliation to Maggotcrown - even on the Itinerary page. 

Second issue: When I go to the Factions page and select Duskwardens (third issue: the button says "duskwardens" - don't we deserve a capital letter? :down: ) the background remains at Maggotcrown, but when I open the Itinerary page in a new tab, the background switches to Duskwardens and the Itinerary page shows the right affiliation.

And a suggestion: From the Itinerary page, where it lists the affiliation, could you add a link to the Factions page?

I see you as Duskwardens in the database. 

The "remember me" may be a cookies issue, I'll look into it. 

I've just debugged that particular routine and found a logic fault that *could* result in a faction change inadvertently. Now YES I am aware at the moment that the click = change background stopped working, and all I can say is that while it loads the data on the first click, it takes two clicks to show the change in BG. I know WHY this is happening. I have not yet been able to resolve this particular issue.

We buy all of ReaperHQ pizza at the end of the Kickstarters....I think we can come up with enough money to make this happen too.  You may have just stepped into something you never really wanted to do. :)

• Like 5

We buy all of ReaperHQ pizza at the end of the Kickstarters....I think we can come up with enough money to make this happen too.  You may have just stepped into something you never really wanted to do. :)

don't forget the extra for green body paint!!! :lol:

• Like 1

Will wait to choose faction I think.

Huzzah for the  BoneWardens of DuskHenge <_<   :devil:

• Like 2

Is this where I sign up for a vendors booth selling really dark glasses, ear plugs, and eye and mind-bleaches?

😈

If you get successfully convinced. I'm the one who's going to need the Scotch (preferably spiced rum).