• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I looked at my itinerary after buying my classes, it had shifted me to MaggotCrown again from DuskWarden...

Changed it back, but for purposes of enough faction minis, maybe this thing should be looked into when today's feeding frenzy is over?

• Like 5

When I looked at my itinerary after buying my classes, it had shifted me to MaggotCrown again from DuskWarden...

Changed it back, but for purposes of enough faction minis, maybe this thing should be looked into when today's feeding frenzy is over?

If we want to somehow get 3 of the 4....can we? Will they be available OTC?

If we want to somehow get 3 of the 4....can we? Will they be available OTC?

I do believe they will be for sale at the Con, but like the other limited items prob on sale Sunday of RCon.

Maggotcrown DOES seem to be trying to absorb everyone....... which is fine by me, but the other half wants Cthon......

(Guess who wins that one)

Undead vs. the elder gods.... Zombies and Skeletons dont' go mad and Necromancers are probably already mad. Would be a tough fight.

Maggotcrown DOES seem to be trying to absorb everyone....... which is fine by me, but the other half wants Cthon......

(Guess who wins that one)

Undead vs. the elder gods.... Zombies and Skeletons dont' go mad and Necromancers are probably already mad. Would be a tough fight.

Nah, they'd just stomp on them.

ok. Well, I'm done troubleshooting the page. It works. Some of you have found very specific ways to make it act funny.

Don't do those things. I'm not spending any more time trying to debug edge cases for a trivial issue. I've got to get Games Submissions online, and do my best to foul up the launch of that feature also  :blush:

After seein all the artwork I've made my decision regarding what faction I'll represent at the Con this year.

Disciples of Cthon

While I like some of the other symbols better, the whole creepy alien vibe of the avatar pushed it over for me.

Can't wait!!

Wait, we had a choice as to which faction we would be a member of? I also just got assigned to Maggotcrown (there may have been a pointy talking hat involved) when I registered. I assume that I still am due to the purple skull background when I log in.

Not sure if anyone else had this problem, but browsing for and registering for my classes on my phone was a bit tricky due to the purple background covering large parts of the charts, making reading very difficult. I managed, but I assumed it was cool Reaper themed background until I saw that it was a faction pattern.

Of course, I have no problems keeping this faction. I don't want to make a hard job even harder for Bryan. Perhaps I made a newbie mistake when I was registering?