Sign in to follow this  
Patrik Strom

Tregar, Hasslefree Miniatures

Ohhhh yeah! RAGE ON!!!

He looks great, very nice skintones! I'd say to critique, that shield is too monotone. It needs some shading with some glazes of color or inks.

• Like 4

Is this a pic of Ub3r in his teens???

Looks good, I do agree that the shield could use a little wash or something, or maybe even a splatter of blood.

• Like 3

Thanks! 

Yeah, I agree about the shield. It was a bit of a rush job. I'm trying to make up for the period I stopped painting miniatures but didn't stop buying them :)

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      So this is the first time I tried painting freehand on the shield  This is the end result of the conversion: 

And for the conversion part, I didn't like neither this minis pose, nor its weapon choice (pickaxe really???), nor its commie looking (???) sigil on the shield. So I removed the weapon and sanded the shield. I also think that his pose looks a lot more natural as a spear throw than a pickaxe swing.. Also gave him some simple terrain and a quick paint  Thanks for looking!

• By lazarp
      This is one of the heroes from legend of drizzt board game. I gave him simple terrain and a super quick speedpaint. I like how he turned out. Thanks for looking 

• By lazarp
      This one was actually painted by my sister. I wanted to share it with you since this is her second mini ever and I hoped some feedback would be useful to her 

• By EvilJames
      Finished up one of my first bones 4 minis.  The unnamed big brother to the bones 3 barbarian.

He's a simple table top job, though I probably could have shaded a few details more. Like his bracelet.

I used an ink wash too shade the fur of his cloak and loin cloth. It worked great except they are now both very shiny. I could tone them down with some matte sealer, bit I think I'm just going to declare them magical.

Someone's grumpy today.

here he is with his unfinished little brother. Little brother's weapons ate a bit mor floppy unfortunately. They'll likely take a few hot water baths to fix.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 4 Anonymous, 78 Guests (See full list)