Where's the minis?

Lady Tam

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too keen on snake body either, but I'll take Isle of lost mini's as long as I can get her.

Reminds me of the time I was on the waiting list for the movie "Waiting to Exhale" at the video store. They told me not to hold my breath....

Re: That medusa from a while back. 

Let's just say, um, don't hold your breath.  Maybe it'll make it for the Isle of Lost Minis, but the piece was problematic.

Never fear, we've got a really sweet new medusa coming up from Bobby Jackson.  Should make up for this one, even though she's got a snake body.

Just wait and see!  ::D:

Noooooo!!!!! *almost near tears* But .. but .. but, I am totally enamoured with that sculpt! :down:

*sigh* "Don't hold your beath" ..... "but" ..... maybe Isle of Lost minis? -_-

Orchid - considering not looking at greens anymore, too many heartbreakers :mellow: .......yeah right, me not look :rolleyes::lol:

More power to the toad! I loved that Medusa too, nice to see one for a change that wasn't based off Ray Harryhausen's design from the movie Clash of the Titans (even though that movie is among my favorites of all time)...Could the snakes maybe be resculpted to be less problematic?

If the snake body is really cool on this new one though, like on Vandorenda's nether regions, I'll buy it.

Aw, who am I kidding? I'd probably buy it regardless.

The medusa with the human body is more fitting. It adds to the 'tragedy" of who medusa was and what happened to her. A beautiful women who was cursed by a goddess. This figure show the once lovely body still as it was, but has the snake heads for hair. Much more fitting I think. So Go Medusa!

Re: That medusa from a while back. 

Let's just say, um, don't hold your breath.  Maybe it'll make it for the Isle of Lost Minis, but the piece was problematic.

Great to hear that medusa slut isn't wasting a release slot.

its so much better to have a casting slot wasted with a silly badger-wolf

Can we have confirmation that the Giant Eagle is going to be cast?