Sign in to follow this  
Mutilatedlips

Sokar's Disciple, Nefsokar Mage - 14243

Well, he's clearly bad to the bone and drinks alone--so, an immortal George Thorogood?  :devil:

• Like 1

The glowy eye on his standard is amazing, but my favorite part of your paint job is his cape. I just love the colors you used. They make it look magical.

You really brought out the best in this figure. 

• Like 1

The glowy eye on his standard is amazing, but my favorite part of your paint job is his cape. I just love the colors you used. They make it look magical.

You really brought out the best in this figure.

cape was tougher than the eye. I wanted it to have a dirty look, but also new he needed some color. So I did a very dark blue and tried to highlight where I could. It was a very different look for me.

Also, every which way I studied it, the cape appears to end/attach at his shoulders. I was trying to figure out what that cloth was on his chest..leather armor? Some kind of undergarment? I went with tattered undergarment and brought in a little more color with purple. Sometimes I just see things differently too. Not a whole lot of reference material with this guy!

• Like 1