Babes III by Bombshell Miniatures

Sculptdude

Hi all - thanks for hanging in there over the past couple of weeks as we waited for Kickstarter to complete payment processing. We received notification that the funds are being transferred and we can begin putting the existing sculpts into production!

FUNDING REPORT

Kickstarter will be transferring $22,861.66 from 452 backers to create 10 new Babes, three new Sidekicks, and a Forge Set.

PRODUCTION

0eba218532712994fd67fb3668cef137_origina
Sculpts ready for molding

The completed sculpts will be molded and resin masters shipped out for production in November.

076d2964cb93ccb9ed74d9c5c2f3bc84_originaSculpts in progress

Sculpting will resume and updates will be posted here with work-in-progress for the remaining pieces that were unlocked.

PLEDGE MANAGEMENT

Kickstarter surveys will be going out soon to collect your email address so we can set up your pledge amounts in the web store. Once your account info has been updated, you will be able to access the web store to select your rewards items and pay for your shipping at that time.

We understand that we are deep in the fourth quarter of 2016 and the holidays are looming. With that in mind, pledge management will be open through the end of January to allow you to select your rewards and choose any additional items you may like to add on.

Thanks so much for your support and enthusiasm for our work. It means a great deal that you have all stuck with us as the Kickstarter pool gets more and more crowded. Hopefully we can continue to create excellent models for your enjoyment!

We look forward to seeing many of you at ReaperCon this week!

--Patrick

Edited by Sculptdude
  • Like 4

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! I know the update is late in coming and we are working on organizing a time to get the surveys and details out about the B3 pledge manager. Both Vicky and I are working behind the scenes to get Bombshell organized again after clearing out the KritterKins project. We will do our best to get you info as soon as possible.

• Like 4

The surveys went out this week on Wednesday, November 16th.

Some points to keep in mind:

• Check your spam folder for email from Kickstarter
  • We will ONLY be requesting your name and email address at this time
  • We will post another update with instruction on how to pick your rewards
  • You will be responsible for paying for shipping your rewards when you select them
  • We currently expect the pledge manager to be open until the end of January

As of now, there are several Babes that still need to be sculpted and the pictures of those sculpts will be updated in the pledge management section of our web store when completed and posted here in future updates.

--Patrick
  • Like 4

locked in my stuff. not sure what I was doing during the campaign, because I pledged an amount that didn't fit closely to any mix of stuff I could figure out.

anyway. chose the bombkit level with both assassin varients, anugrah, ellie with brz, anvalla, brinna with jodee. Also maelee, her forge, and the dog.

locked in my stuff. not sure what I was doing during the campaign, because I pledged an amount that didn't fit closely to any mix of stuff I could figure out.

anyway. chose the bombkit level with both assassin varients, anugrah, ellie with brz, anvalla, brinna with jodee. Also maelee, her forge, and the dog.

Hah, that used to be me all the time. Now it's me only half the time, when I neglect to write down what I want in Evernote....