Sign in to follow this  
Sculptdude

Babes III by Bombshell Miniatures

Hope you all had a great holiday last week.

Great news folks! over a third of the backers have returned their orders. Thanks everyone!

I have been working on the next sculpts and will have an update with pics shortly.

--Patrick

• Like 1

Uh...totally blanked and forgot about my pledge manager. I'll have to try and then send off screenshots to Patrick if it doesn't work still. I still blame work for my continuing memory loss.

Wait...the survey or the actual rewards choices?

Reward choices. My credit was not applying to my order.

PRODUCTION UPDATE 3

Hey all! Hope you had a great holiday season! We are back to work on lots of cool new things for 2017 and will be wrapping up production on the Babes 3 project shortly.

PLEDGE MANAGEMENT

If you have not yet selected your rewards options we encourage you to place your orders soon. Pledge management will be open until February 1st 2017!

If you have any difficulty placing your order contact us at -- [email protected]

PRODUCTION

Here are the things going off to mastering next week.

60683a8148ccafc722f50e7a821a203d_origina

f415df9de74b1d25e70120035fb0a7e6_origina

abf8a70f14e91e57cab545d30e582005_origina

fa60a22857f47d39ad5dc7aa7223805d_origina

274c57a00a59318e5b34bb226634f650_origina

9f32b33cea482dd49a846d25a67fdbcc_origina

9e61b6cc0f4590f2ac4f3d023c71774a_origina

38e522a9ed959b26294c4926a56d88b8_origina

f79ed31f2a9d0d3716f1b49971dc6ae2_origina

We have received production castings back from Valiant and they are fantastic looking. The forge set is done and we'll begin making production molds for the resin forge this month.

7dadeafcbd8a15879f8099756079ed7d_origina

Bz-R bot is off to the printer and we should have the pieces back ready for mastering in a couple of weeks.

5c57b355b30f2f34cdfd30796208d915_origina

These are the remaining sculpts for the project ready to go! I will be doing my best to wrap these up by the end of the month to get them off to mold. More pics as they progress.

a31b8b65f5d8a3f1dd2bb3ab932fdec5_originaShaeldaryth, Anugrah the Oracle, and Ellie

If I can manage to get the sculpts done and out to production by the end of January we should have all of the production castings back in time to wrap up fulfillment before AdeptiCon. At least that's the plan!

• Like 5

Production Update 4

WIP WEDNESDAY

Hey all! It has been a rough start to the new year with the Bomb Squad being pulled in every different direction. But we are all back on track now. So, I have some good news and some bad news. Custom dictates I deliver the bad news first.

THE BAD NEWS

Today is February 1st and the remaining three sculpts are still not done. This has a little to do with shuffling some scheduling around, and a lot do with handling outside client work.

THE GOOD NEWS

The pledge manager will remain open on your web store account until you place your order. So, if you are holding out to see the final sculpts before placing your order for your rewards, nothing will change.

We will begin processing orders and shipping rewards for those who we can fulfill. This will get a jump on things well before our posted estimated delivery date of June 2017.

In the interim, here are a few pics of what is going on at the moment.

6bdbea26d2352b3507393166338ef55e_origina

Anugrah work-in-progress

c3e3ab33c8cb3efefe411e02f1a69a5f_origina
Master castings for approval. Production castings on the way.

128c20fc74c5fcd5bd5fc4075cd07e58_origina
Bz-R printed by Trenchworx ready to go to mold.

643edda8a9b0eacb254ef42ad9e7dd3d_origina
Officer Chase painting in progress by Mary Profitt

baf395f6b4e053558bab58786abbfa92_origina
Medieval Maelee painting in progress by Mary Profitt

74c74534bd035cc1faae8029c162a620_origina
Operative Haley painting in progress by Mary Profitt

0fcea3f5bf1a2ccc840225844ab55947_origina
Anvalla the Forgemaiden painting in progress by Mary Profitt

More pics to come as soon as we can post them! Our big push is to get all of this wrapped up to take to AdeptiCon and we hope to see some of you there.

Thanks for sticking in there with us!

--Patrick

Edited by Sculptdude
  • Like 5

I won't get mine anytime soon, as I am still waiting on the last few sculpts to be finished before I fill in the pledge manager

Edited by Sanwah
  • Like 2

I won't get mine anytime soon, as I am still waiting on the last few sculpts to be finished before I fill in the pledge manager

Sympathy like there Sanwah.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      A request for more modern female minis, Dr Helen Salinger first,  because I found her first.
      I will be painting her as Cosima from Orphan Black.
      Mostly base coats today, though I did a bit more on the coat. Legs are rubbing off so I may need to re prime. Skin was a weird mix of new copper, sun yellow and heavy _(I forget the Vallejo name) skin.

• By Citrine
      My son's girlfriend stayed with us a week in the middle of May and I ran a Savage World WW2 horror one-shot.  Tillie here was one of the pre-generated characters I had ready, but she was not picked by any of the 3 players (my husband, my son and girlfriend).

Bombshell Miniatures 10024 Tillie the Pilot

• By Rigel
      I don't know precisely how the deal went down, but Bombshell's Neirans from their Counterblast line are pretty much Reaper Andromedans with a bit more height and bulk. (They also have some cycloptic Illyrians much like Sparg and one of the Alien Exotic Dancers.) This is one such, along with various colleagues we have seen before: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91106-spacefuture-empress-messalina-iv-of-the-andromedans-and-vizier-as-zeta-reticulans/

Her Athame-Glaive demonstrates her ritual authority as General and Commander of the Empress's Fleet. (Before all this pandemic unpleasantness hit my home state, I visited New Mexico for a family vacation, and you BET I picked up some tabletop-scale flying saucers in Roswell.)

With a member of the Technician Caste: 

Making demands of the Chief Scientician: 
      "We need more SPEED, laboratory beetle! 3.2 c is simply not enough to take those witless Earthlings down before they can activate a counteroffensive!"
      "Feh! Cartilage-brained savage, there is only so far you can bend space before it starts bending back! Our wotta-metal hulls can withstand only so much hypergeometric translocation before giving way!"
      "THEN MAKE THEM STRONGER!"

Giving the Grand Vizier a piece of her mind (she's not the best at subtle intrigue, preferring to cut right to the point, or the throat, either way)

"So, scheming remipede, my underlings tell me that the platinum requisitioned for their catalytic cannon has been rerouted to the Citadel of Nobles."
      "A most unfortunate happenstance, War-Leader. Bureaucracy will err; I shall have the Commissariat ritually castigated."

"It was specifically rerouted to a guild of pleasure-barge manufacturers."
      "The less civic-minded among the nobility are known for their excess. Would that there were some way to curb their indulgences; I, your humble servant and that of Empire, have tried time and again to..."
      "The guild is under contract to build YOU a Sybaric Yacht!!"

"One must have some way to relax after the rigors of serving both Her Incomparable Majesty and the people, War-Leader; a very reasonable perquisite. It would be invidious to suggest otherwise. Now, to the point of this interlocution, if there is one?"
      "You always choose your words so carefully, Vizier. I'm so glad you chose 'point' right now."

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By Rigel
      From the depths of SPACE, they came!

A menace unlike any the Solar System had yet seen! Their weapons--inexorable! Their strange mental powers--UNCANNY! 

Bombshell's Counterblast line has a faction called the Edofleini. Can't prove anything, but I feel strongly that the designer had read David Wiesner's "June 29, 1999" at a formative age. The Edo are giant-brained cephalopods with zap guns and psionic powers, and if that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps a Space Squid has used an Emotive Transductor to suck all the JOY and WONDER from your heart? (They can do that, you know!)

I couldn't resist, anyway. Tried to give them a color scheme inspired by this coconut octopus. 

Here's the four-eyed leader of the bunch, in its magnificent robe of office.

The gold-armored subordinate with Neural Halberd:

A vicious enforcer, tentacles flailing:

A four-eyed underling:

And a runtish Spawnling:

And here's a group shot!

Keep watching the skies! Guard your brains! ARE YOUR THOUGHTS YOUR OWN, CITIZEN?

Ever so many more pictures below if you click:

Update: a very sizeable BRAIN SQUID, also Bombshell. "Destroys Nulls" is here to eat softshell hypercrabs and subjugate inferior intellects, and buddy, it's all out of hypercrabs. 

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)