Sign in to follow this  
Sculptdude

Babes III by Bombshell Miniatures

Hi All! Just wanted to pop in and let you know I'm still sculpting on the last batch of things.

I'm down to Anugrah, Ellie, and Shae.

Will be posting an update NEXT WEEK!

Have a great weekend!

• Like 7

Hi All! Just wanted to pop in and let you know I'm still sculpting on the last batch of things.

I'm down to Anugrah, Ellie, and Shae.

Will be posting an update NEXT WEEK!

Have a great weekend!

Many Yays!

And thank you Patrick for your and/or Vicky's help with sorting out my pledge and access to the kickstarter minis on the store.

• Like 2

I was a small order, so I got mine today (Maelee, the Orc Forgemaiden, and the forge).  Very clean, amazing casts, as always. 

I feel bad for those of you waiting for the rest of the sculpts, but they will be awesome. 

• Like 4

Pfft. I don't mind waiting. As long as I know why I'm waiting - see, I'm consistent like that - I'm good.

... besides, the previews are fascinating. Really looking forward to all the new shinies. ^^;

• Like 1

I don't know if I ever filled out my pledge thing. Was there a pledge manager? Because I do not see a link for one in my email box. :(

I don't know if I ever filled out my pledge thing. Was there a pledge manager? Because I do not see a link for one in my email box. :(

Instructions were in update 13, you get to it through a link to a store page.

I have bored through the weekend to wrap up the remaining three sculpts for the Babes 3 project. Here they are.

Estimated fulfillment on the project was posted as June. But I wanted to do my best and have all of the sculpts wrapped up before AdeptiCon.

Anugrah the Oracle
Anugrah the Oracle

Shaeldaryth Bladesong
Shaeldaryth Bladesong

Ellie Tyson
Ellie Tyson

Ellie Tyson - with helmet on
Ellie Tyson - with helmet on

These sculpts are all going out to Valiant today for mastering and will go into production as soon as the first castings are approved.

Sculpts on their way to molding
Sculpts on their way to molding

Here was the last batch of masters we got got in and passed those on to Mary who has already started painting on them.

Master castings now in production.
Master castings now in production.

Elizabeth Beckford, Assassin - with and without daggers - work in progress
Elizabeth Beckford, Assassin - with and without daggers - work in progress

Brinna the Dwarf Ranger - work in progress
Brinna the Dwarf Ranger - work in progress

Vicky has been sending out bundles of rewards packages as we have been receiving the production castings.

Look for your package soon!
Look for your package soon!

Edited by Sculptdude
  • Like 8

Ellie is one of the sculpts I didn't add to my pledge that will have to be a future purchase... Likely when a certain Big Stompy Robot finally makes his retail appearance.

And my thanks to Vicky and Patrick for all their hard work in getting this all done as quickly as possible.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      A request for more modern female minis, Dr Helen Salinger first,  because I found her first.
      I will be painting her as Cosima from Orphan Black.
      Mostly base coats today, though I did a bit more on the coat. Legs are rubbing off so I may need to re prime. Skin was a weird mix of new copper, sun yellow and heavy _(I forget the Vallejo name) skin.

• By Citrine
      My son's girlfriend stayed with us a week in the middle of May and I ran a Savage World WW2 horror one-shot.  Tillie here was one of the pre-generated characters I had ready, but she was not picked by any of the 3 players (my husband, my son and girlfriend).

Bombshell Miniatures 10024 Tillie the Pilot

• By Rigel
      I don't know precisely how the deal went down, but Bombshell's Neirans from their Counterblast line are pretty much Reaper Andromedans with a bit more height and bulk. (They also have some cycloptic Illyrians much like Sparg and one of the Alien Exotic Dancers.) This is one such, along with various colleagues we have seen before: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91106-spacefuture-empress-messalina-iv-of-the-andromedans-and-vizier-as-zeta-reticulans/

Her Athame-Glaive demonstrates her ritual authority as General and Commander of the Empress's Fleet. (Before all this pandemic unpleasantness hit my home state, I visited New Mexico for a family vacation, and you BET I picked up some tabletop-scale flying saucers in Roswell.)

With a member of the Technician Caste: 

Making demands of the Chief Scientician: 
      "We need more SPEED, laboratory beetle! 3.2 c is simply not enough to take those witless Earthlings down before they can activate a counteroffensive!"
      "Feh! Cartilage-brained savage, there is only so far you can bend space before it starts bending back! Our wotta-metal hulls can withstand only so much hypergeometric translocation before giving way!"
      "THEN MAKE THEM STRONGER!"

Giving the Grand Vizier a piece of her mind (she's not the best at subtle intrigue, preferring to cut right to the point, or the throat, either way)

"So, scheming remipede, my underlings tell me that the platinum requisitioned for their catalytic cannon has been rerouted to the Citadel of Nobles."
      "A most unfortunate happenstance, War-Leader. Bureaucracy will err; I shall have the Commissariat ritually castigated."

"It was specifically rerouted to a guild of pleasure-barge manufacturers."
      "The less civic-minded among the nobility are known for their excess. Would that there were some way to curb their indulgences; I, your humble servant and that of Empire, have tried time and again to..."
      "The guild is under contract to build YOU a Sybaric Yacht!!"

"One must have some way to relax after the rigors of serving both Her Incomparable Majesty and the people, War-Leader; a very reasonable perquisite. It would be invidious to suggest otherwise. Now, to the point of this interlocution, if there is one?"
      "You always choose your words so carefully, Vizier. I'm so glad you chose 'point' right now."

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By Rigel
      From the depths of SPACE, they came!

A menace unlike any the Solar System had yet seen! Their weapons--inexorable! Their strange mental powers--UNCANNY! 

Bombshell's Counterblast line has a faction called the Edofleini. Can't prove anything, but I feel strongly that the designer had read David Wiesner's "June 29, 1999" at a formative age. The Edo are giant-brained cephalopods with zap guns and psionic powers, and if that doesn't tickle your fancy, perhaps a Space Squid has used an Emotive Transductor to suck all the JOY and WONDER from your heart? (They can do that, you know!)

I couldn't resist, anyway. Tried to give them a color scheme inspired by this coconut octopus. 

Here's the four-eyed leader of the bunch, in its magnificent robe of office.

The gold-armored subordinate with Neural Halberd:

A vicious enforcer, tentacles flailing:

A four-eyed underling:

And a runtish Spawnling:

And here's a group shot!

Keep watching the skies! Guard your brains! ARE YOUR THOUGHTS YOUR OWN, CITIZEN?

Ever so many more pictures below if you click:

Update: a very sizeable BRAIN SQUID, also Bombshell. "Destroys Nulls" is here to eat softshell hypercrabs and subjugate inferior intellects, and buddy, it's all out of hypercrabs. 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)