Babes III by Bombshell Miniatures

Sculptdude

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Package received. The dwarf archer and her cat are all I got. Both are fabulous. She might be a just skosh taller than I like, but I haven't gotten her out and set her up against anything yet. Great sculpt though.

Didn't get a chance to join this one, but nice as they look I may pick up a few retail.  How cut up are they?  I did notice that bombshell tendS to make more pieces for a mini than they absolutely have to.  It makes for a better cast but can be a little disconcerting. I was in the last KS and I got the big pieces and a baggie of small parts that took some time to sort.  Nice thing was they all fit together really well, once I figured out what went with whom...

Received my box of goodies today, so that was actually pretty quick in getting from Texas to Canada's West Coast in less than a week.

There are a few tiny parts depending on which minis you ordered. Still have to do a more detailed exam of the minis but it all looks good so far.

On 3/22/2017 at 6:11 AM, Kangaroorex said:

Didn't get a chance to join this one, but nice as they look I may pick up a few retail.  How cut up are they?  I did notice that bombshell tendS to make more pieces for a mini than they absolutely have to.  It makes for a better cast but can be a little disconcerting. I was in the last KS and I got the big pieces and a baggie of small parts that took some time to sort.  Nice thing was they all fit together really well, once I figured out what went with whom...

Mine varied from Officer Chase who had no parts to attach to Ranger Brinna who had an arm with a bow, an arm with an arrow and a sheathed sword for her belt, not too many parts anywhere.

Anyone still waiting on their shipment?

If not I'll be locking this thread down soon.

With Patrick talking about moving away from Kickstarter for production fundraising of new releases this might be the last Bombshell KS thread we'll have.

Oh well. Looking forwards to his Big Stompy Robot release through his store.

20 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Anyone still waiting on their shipment?

If not I'll be locking this thread down soon.

With Patrick talking about moving away from Kickstarter for production fundraising of new releases this might be the last Bombshell KS thread we'll have.

Oh well. Looking forwards to his Big Stompy Robot release through his store.

I have not even gotten a ship notice yet.