Babes III by Bombshell Miniatures

Sculptdude

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got my shipment in today. 

Elizabeth Beckford, without the daggers on the belt, of course, Ranger Brinna & Jodee, Anvalla the Forgemaiden, Meagan the Buccaneer, Vivian Gale, The Girl, Medieval Maelee.

Now to wait for the rest of te gorgeous minis to show up in their store...

• Like 1

I'm still waiting, but honestly, I haven't been paying very close attention to the project status.  I'm just not sure which models are complete and which ones are still under production.  I do know that I was in for at least one of all the new ladies, so I'm sure I'll be waiting for a while.

I don't know if I ever finished that...

(and I can think of ways I can check and be sure, which I'll do tomorrow. I'm just more amazed that I've been in so many kick starters that I can't remember what I've done what for. A sign my husband would tell me that meant I needed to stop being in so many kickstarters.)

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

I don't know if I ever finished that...

(and I can think of ways I can check and be sure, which I'll do tomorrow. I'm just more amazed that I've been in so many kick starters that I can't remember what I've done what for. A sign my husband would tell me that meant I needed to stop being in so many kickstarters.)

I realized recently that I am in the same boat. I need to spend the time to go back through and check on the status of each of my outstanding pledges.