Babes III by Bombshell Miniatures

Sculptdude

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the orc a lot. Wondering what I could swap out for in her left hand though, make her a little more battle ready.

You could add some green stuff around the bucket making it into a sack of loot.

Edit: forgot to add I also really like that ork lady too.

Edited by Wyvernfire
  • Like 1

... gorramnit. And here I was just starting to think there wasn't enough interesting to make it /that tempting/. And then, suddenly, orcs.

I can always find a place for more half-orc girls. With a thing that could be a censer, yet... or a bucket of rats. Or ... the possibilities, they're endless.

Drat. And yet. Ooooh. Shiiiiiiny...

• Like 3

249024116a479440229b9ff11935d26f_origina

Only 12 Hours Remain! 

Here is the chance to hop in and help us unlock two more Babes before time runs out! The will be your best chance to get these miniatures at the Kickstarter price. Unlike past campaigns, these models will not be available for a pre-order discount to non-backers before they are released at retail. Help us get them made here!

We are crossing the halfway point to unlocking Anvalla!

1705eaa92f188e7606c10df6655b6480_origina

And if you thought I was going to go quietly into the night without teasing you for a final surge. Well -- I'm just not like that.

b3929816ea2bbe948c1559306d05bee2_origina

Valeria is fantastic design by Chris Walton and I would certainly love to sculpt this and make her a part of the Babes line. We can do it!

--Patrick

• Like 2