Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

Bar-lgura : black and red

What are you going to do with the wings?  you might be asking..

cause obviously reaper has a deficit of demonic females with wings, I decided to do my own.

She is going to need some heavy basing not to tip over.  If I get to her this month she will be black AND red.

and she still needs horns.

post-12081-0-95432600-1467645140_thumb.jpg

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 11

I think I have two of these apes, I might have to borrow your idea for one of them!

Edited by Citrine
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chris Palmer
      This week I finished "Arakus Landarzad, Wizard" from the "Grey Beards" set in the Bones 4 Core box. I tried a couple experiments with this guy; one was using purple for the shadows on the yellow robes, and the other was using Citadel Contrast Paint to do the gem on the staff.  To read more about it see: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2021/01/arakus-landarzad-wizard-bones-4-figure.html

• By Fencig
      Some basic table-top paints here,  The owlbear paint is (more or less) a straight up copy of the Reaper website example but i think the base is interesting.  It starts off basically as a rock/gravel pile, and I thought it was rather boring so i turned it into the Owl Bear's cave floor covered in feces about an arms length deep. Practiced some sculpting on it. With P3 putty The big rocks were turned into Ogre skulls, a horse skull, and a face-down skeleton of some sad creature, all simmering in poo :)

The Ankheg, it's always a balance of painting something like for max visual appeal or realism, went with the latter since something that just burst out of the ground would be pretty dirty, at least on the side it's digging with. This is my own work, did not copy anything so in that regard I'm pretty happy with it.

For the back, went with a Game Color Dragon Green mixed with Filigree Silver, highlighted with a mix of bright yellow, Army painter Hemp rope, and a touch silver.

The Owl Bear fur is  Black Base + Citadel Rhinox Hide ,Game-color Woodland Brown and Dessert Tan layered in. Wings are Stormy gray lightening out Rainy gray  on tips. For some reason this model was really east to paint ,  it never fought back like some of them do, (probably because i coped a picture ;)

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of my latest work. It was a very fun piece to paint. The T-Rex fossil on its back and the different types of stones that form this extraplanar creature are amazing. I painted the crystals as amethysts, well suited for an earth protector. This purple stone is said to be incredibly protective, healing, and purifying. It's claimed it can help rid the mind of negative thoughts and bring forth humility, sincerity, and spiritual wisdom.

This Bones model 77185, Large Earth elemental was sculpted by Kevin Williams. I changed the position of his right arm and  mounted it on a 75mm (huge size) square base.

• By Kangaroorex
      My Secret Sophie arrived at its destination i can share with everyone.  My recipient wanted something cute.  I thought it would be cute to have a man feeding his pet.  Just because his pet happens to be a rust weevil should not be held against him. 

I saw the barbarian and it looked like he was throwing the swords rather than. Actually using them to hit anything.  I also had a spare rust weevil and the whole thing just came together.

Roger got the old swords out of the box from his adventuring days.  It had been a while since he'd been out to the dungeons but at the rate George was going through weapons, he was either going to need to buy a new crate or go delving.  Maybe this time he'd just buy a box of old weapons, let the younger kids go fight the baddies.  These two look okay.  He grabs the weapons and heads out to the field.  When he reached the edge of the field he looks out over the fine red and tan soil and dust.  HEY GEORGE!  He yells out over the field.  In moments George shows up jumping and chittering.  "Hey George" he says again, "its dinnertime!  FETCH!"

• By Iridil
      Needed a bunch of ghoul types so grabbed a bunch or bones ghasts - and added in one of the bones IV ghouls. Not sure how I feel about the ghasts, I turned out kind of not liking them and regretting the purpleish color. An relearning I should never paint groups larger than 3 - I don't have the attention span....

The grey themed bones iv ghoul made me smile though -

quick paints for a graveyard scene. Tried adding some grey mud to the brown.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)