The darakan chronicles

Stern Kestrelmann

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should all send 'Hammer a Reaper model to represent our PC, so that during combat and/or other scenarios he could move/ position them accordingly...

What do you think?  These could be painted or bare metal, but they would need to be resprentative of your PC.

Just a thought...

SK

It *is* fun. There's a small up-front fee to gather supplies, but what hobby doesn't have that sort of thing.

I warn you: This can be messy. Wear some old pants you don't care about. And do it in an area you don't mind little chips of plaster being all over the place. (a quick vaccumming takes care of most of it)

I picked up a spare kitchen apron to wear while I do it, it helps. A lot.

--lstormhammer

The molds I have:

#50, Wizards Tower Mold

#51, Dragon's Inn Mold

#70, Fieldstone Wall Mold

#240, Wood Shingle Roof Mold

#250, Small Brick Mold

These I picked up mostly for the 'Immediate Use' reason. I said "I wanna build that!'. I'll next pick up some of the 'Basic Block' molds. They're good for adding volume to your collection. It's... well, blocks. And simple.

I also reccomend when you mix your plaster/whatever, do it to the instructions, then add a little more water. Pour /slowly/ into the molds, and tap vigorously. This reduces most chances of air bubbles.

--lstormhammer

well, I am a working on her. GOt the flesh done, letting her get good a dry before going on. Plus I painted the skin on Justine the vampire. (Got a neat idea to try on her). Just taking a break as I am also waiting for the glue to dry on my Battling bonze dragon (but he won't be bronze when I get done with him!) Got some idea for Mykayla's mini too. Some (hopefully) nice color schemes. (I hope and pray!)

Lady Tam

I guess I am lucky. Lysette is almost perect. And she is almost done! Need to do her staff (which by the way oh Mr. Graphic's god) I want that to glow like you did the hands on your guy! :D, her hair, eyes and all the small details. All the major colors have been done so far. Looks pretty cool. Been making adjustments as I go.

Lady Tam