Pochi

Jafar's evil twin: 02426: Aziz Al-Jawar

Very cool paint job and base, love that hint of osl too!

Edited by Citrine
  • Like 1

Just too awesome! Love the base, it's like the hand is reaching out of some kind of magic rent in the earth or maybe coming out of some kind of evil primordial ooze.

• Like 1

Just too awesome! Love the base, it's like the hand is reaching out of some kind of magic rent in the earth or maybe coming out of some kind of evil primordial ooze.

That base is too perfect!  Aziz is great too, but a slime-covered skellie rising from the dark depths to claw at his would be master's robes is hard to beat.

• Like 1

He looks really cool, great job on him!

I also used Chaoswolf's tutorial on making stringy blood to make dripping goo off the zombie guy's hand. Pretty pleased with how it turned out!

I'm glad you found it useful! ^_^

• Like 1

That is a WONDERFULLY WICKED piece. The brushwork AND ESPECIALLY the base are OUTSTANDING. WONDERFULLY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      I wanted a traditional Black Pudding, but I didn't want to just paint it black. When I started to think about how to make this stand out, I started to think about the shimmer that oil gets, and I wondered if Black Puddings get that shimmer as well. I looked up some photos, and thought, "I bet I can do this." Like I said in the other thread, I'm planning on putting together a tutorial on getting this effect, so that'll be up soon. This one was fun to paint! I love all the little bits and bobs in the ooze.

• By HolkDiggity
      Just two little blobbies that are the result of killing mama with a slashing weapon. I'm working on typing a step-by-step tutorial on how I did the holographic oil shimmer with just regular paints, so that'll be up in a couple days!

• By Iridil
      These were so fun to paint - again with the goal of getting them done for the game table - first bones IV kickstarter minis I've painted! I'm kinda meh about the little one - I might go back and explore a base and redo it, but I like the big one.

• By viking_hank
      Reaper dark young painted lighter than most people paint it. I figured it would darken as it aged. I used washes and rosy skin. The shades and washes are citadel. The ooze is a reaper miniatures undead ooze from ks4. Contrast paint seems to work well on it.  

• By planetmut
      I've had Ragnaros (or Raggers, as I like to think of him) for almost a year. I was stuck on what colours to use for ages. Red and brass, my first thought, are a bit too Khorne-y for my liking, and I didn't want to do him in the classic plate mail colours. So I settled for a pretty mute palette: Vallejo Neutral Grey, a blue/grey sample from Reaper, and Army Painter Dark Tone, Plate Mail Metal and Rough Iron. I did the eyes with Vallejo Red to add some colour.

I thought about doing something flashy with his sword and shield, but then figured that Raggers isn't the type to bugger about with flaming swords and shields made of human skin. I also wonder how easy it would be to outrun him seeing as he's wearing about three tons of armour. The figure itself is so heavy you could put it in a sock and use it to mug people.

Raggers isn't based yet; after slathering on what felt like the fourth gallon of Dark Tone to finish him off I'm taking a break.

As always, comments, criticisms and cash are welcome.

• Who's Online   37 Members, 1 Anonymous, 346 Guests (See full list)