Talae

Pokemon Go

Hey @CitizenCane I found you some friends...

I'll put it on my notes to make one of the power tables at ReaperCon next year a Pokemon Trading Station. Was sad that there was absolutely nothing at the hotel. Hopefully the cell data will be updated net year (Since its a brand new hotel) If anyone still has a level 10 or higher Ingress account, they should submit something at the hotel so it becomes a stop ::D:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, canuckotter said:

Anyone feel like adding me? 8070 7960 0046 ! Betcha can't guess what my username is! ::P:

Ooo ooo is it britishmoose? :huh: :upside:

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, lowlylowlycook said:

So how exactly would one go about evolving an Espeon?

The usual Eevee renaming trick works (once): Sakura is the name for getting an Espeon.

Also, if you walk with an Eevee as your buddy for 10k, then evolve THAT Eevee WHILE it is your buddy, during the DAY, you'll get an Espeon. Same circumstance, but evolution at night, will get you an Umbreon.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lowlylowlycook said:

Ah.  So the quest is trying to lead me to it, but I have to do things in the right order.

OK, thanks!

The right order is important. I got this quest in the middle of also doing the "evolve a Magikarp" quest... And I don't have a ton of Magikarp spawning in my area. So, when I rolled over the 10k on the Eevee, at night, I immediately switched over to the Magikarp buddy. Which meant the game no longer recognized that I'd hiked around with the Eevee, so this morning I got a Jolteon instead of the necessary Espeon.

At least I hadn't already used the naming trick, so I still got an Espeon today and closed out that quest.

And learned that I get to do it all again for an Umbreon! <_<

Umbreon is my favorite, but I'm waiting for a 90%+ Eevee to use the name trick. So, I'm still walking with Eevee and chasing Magikarp for the foreseeable future!

• Like 1

I am doomed to never finish quests.  The gyms I am near never seem to have raids and I am not near any that do.  I have now gotten to the point where over half of my quest items are raid actions.

Stupid raids, why must you try to make me play with other people!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

I am doomed to never finish quests.  The gyms I am near never seem to have raids and I am not near any that do.  I have now gotten to the point where over half of my quest items are raid actions.

Stupid raids, why must you try to make me play with other people!

Uh, I say this only because I didn't notice this for months myself, but you can delete any field research that you don't want to do.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, lowlylowlycook said:

Uh, I say this only because I didn't notice this for months myself, but you can delete any field research that you don't want to do.

It is a very handy feature. You can junk ones you don't want. However, each pokestop is the same task during a single day, and they change at midnight. You may also only do that task once per day. 

Junking them allowed me to snag a few Spindas. Right now they are Make a Great Throw, I think. 

Magikarp may be a bit easier for a little while. There is a higher spawn rate for Gen1 stuff right now. 

• Like 3

I got one for 'win a gym battle'. 

Also, if you care, trash any presents you obtained from before 3 pm central today and send as many as possible. Presents obtained during this event give eggs that have a chance of having a regional Pokemon. I believe the added options are Taurus, Farfetched, Kangaskhan and Mr. Mine. 

Edited by Keianna
  • Like 3

I'm trying to convince myself to do the responsible adult thing and do laundry rather than head downtown for all the Pokemon's. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I got a regional out of a 7km egg!  Its a.....Tauros. :(  Oh well, it is kinda cool to have a Tauros from Malaysia.

I did get a couple of Porygon out of the 7km eggs. Does anyone know why they are in the eggs? I feel like I got robbed with them.

Also, I will try to send the max gifts I can in a day. If I don't send you one it is because I am out or you haven't opened my gift.

• Like 4

I doubt I am going to get any of the special eggs. Between being sick and it still being too blistering hot to go walking, it isn’t exactly like I am getting any egg distance.

i will be lucky to hatch one egg. And watch the regional I get be a Tauros thay I already have five of

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lowlylowlycook said:

You have made my evening!  I didn't even see the little trashcan.  This makes things so much better!

THANK YOU!!!

• Like 2