Talae

Pokemon Go

On 5/16/2019 at 8:02 AM, buglips*the*goblin said:

You didn't pull a gun on somebody and demand "all them right purty pokey-mans" did you?

Because if you didn't, you weren't really in it to win it.  

Unrelated:  you can find pokemons in jail cells.

Nope no guns.  Though I have had tdhe police called on me.  Evidently stopping across the street to catch Pokemon in some residential areas can me confused with casing houses for robberies.  That and I was getting up 5 minutes early to take gyms and hit pokestops before going to work.  I needed that sleep dang it!.  Though I have enough rebar in my building at work that my GPS freaks out and I'm able to hatch 10 to 20kms worth of eggs sittimg at my desk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

I could have sworn the naming trick still worked for the new eeveelutions that have been come out? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I could have sworn the naming trick still worked for the new eeveelutions that have been come out? 

They do, but it is the implications of this that bother me. If they’re willing to start locking pokemon evolutions behind the store, it is just a matter of time before they put more and more behind it to make more money

It is annoying enough to have region exclusives and event-only pokemon that I will never get, annoying enough legendary Pokémon are pretty much impossible for me since they A) require a giant group of people to beat and B) have such an absurdly low catch rate I gave up even trying because it was such a waste of time when they run away 15 raids in a row, but now I have to either pay real money or get lucky to find a blue gym in my red-dominated town or spend real money?

The game has gone from one I can enjoy alone to one where I am constantly finding myself excluded from the goal of the game ‘catch them all’, due to lack of people thay I know that play to get legendaries, a inability to travel internationally to get event only and exclusive Pokémon,  and now a unwillingness to fork over money and support this awful practice and encourage them to lock more things to the store

i think it is best if I just dump the game and walk away, it has been more than a year since I actually had any fun in it. Really I stopped having fun once gen 2 came out

• Thanks 1