Sign in to follow this  
Talae

Pokemon Go

Took the afternoon off today and after a short nap I went for a Pokeride. Hatched three small eggs, captured many Pokemon, hit about 30 Pokestops, and evolved about 30 (mostly Pidgey) for a total of close to 40K XP. Now about 2700 away from 20th level.

Tomorrow is my company's summer event, which will be a night at the zoo. Hoping for lots of harder to find stuff there, but we'll see.

Pokeride = bicycle?

Pokedex: 84/84

I've pretty much gotten everything in my town. To catch new pokemon I'll need to visit the big farms in KC at night.

Took the afternoon off today and after a short nap I went for a Pokeride. Hatched three small eggs, captured many Pokemon, hit about 30 Pokestops, and evolved about 30 (mostly Pidgey) for a total of close to 40K XP. Now about 2700 away from 20th level.

Tomorrow is my company's summer event, which will be a night at the zoo. Hoping for lots of harder to find stuff there, but we'll see.

Pokeride = bicycle?

Yup. I have a phone bracket for my handlebars so I can keep the tracker alive and the bike allows me to harvest Pokestops quickly.

Finally got not one but two Pikachus this morning. (Riding under high-tension lines along the S. Platte river.)

73/73

• Like 2

Opened up the app to see what was in the park across the street. Caught a 1225CP/93HP Scyther, powered it up to 1254/94. Checked the IV, 91.1% perfect.

• Like 3

At the zoo I caught: Tentacruel,Eevee, Slowpoke, Pidgey, Caterpie, Weedle, Goldeen, Tentacool, and Poliwag. SO not too bad of a haul since the wifi kept cutting out

Went to the park, caught a LOT of commons, as well as 2 bulbasaurs, 1 seaking, and a handful of uncommons

used a lucky egg, evolved:

6 caterpie into metapods

8 weedles into Kakunas

13 pidgeys into pidgeottos

5 Rattatas into Raticates

1 CP 989 Parasect

1 CP 755 Haunter

1 CP 1439 Victorybell

1 CP 1446 Vileploom

1 CP 976 Arbok

1 CP 1125 Polywrath

1 CP 1275 Jolteon (with Thunder)

1 CP 1254 Jolteon 

1 CP 1652 Vaporeon

1 CP 1532 Flareon  (with Fire Blast)

1 CP 1565 Vaporeon

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 3

Opened up the app to see what was in the park across the street. Caught a 1225CP/93HP Scyther, powered it up to 1254/94. Checked the IV, 91.1% perfect.

What do you use to check IV now? they nuked pokeadvisor I thought?

Pokeassistant is what I used. Pokevision is nuked but I don't know of any of the IV calculators that have been shut down.

Edited: Just looked up Poke Advisor as I hadn't heard of it before. I guess some of the Calculation sites have been shut down.

Edited 2: It looks like if the app or website access Niantic's servers they get shut down. Sites like Poke Assistant don't access servers but follow the math formula discovered in the source code to make the calculations. You input the relevant data and it does the math for you. No access to servers needed.

Edited by nakos
  • Like 2

Long time gone. Here's where I am:
Level 21

75/75 pokedex
14 evolutions (that I don't already have) waiting on 1-2 more catches or hatches (yes, it's infuriating)

EPL season started today, which means I now spend at least 2 hours per week sitting in range of 2 pokestops (compared to the zero at home). I haven't caught anything in a week because I was almost out of balls and was saving for something interesting. Have over 300 now between regular, great and ultra. Gonna be a good winter.