Pokemon Go

Talae

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received a few emails in response to my customer service requests. They all have been emails saying that it has been a while since they heard from me and are wondering if my problems have mahically fixed themselves. I have responded to all the emails (I think four) with the specifics of my problem.

No word back. I would put "yet" in that statement, but I am not holding my breath.

• Like 2

Deleted from my phone.

Since my son's phone will no longer run it (even though not rooted, I think he got caught up in the mess of that update), and since Niantic seems more concerned with "Stahp Teh Cheaterz!" than giving more content, aaaaand since the game is actually very boring (catch pokemon, collect balls to catch pokemon, maaaaybe get to a gym if you're a person who can....)... I saw no need to keep playing.

• Like 3

i didn't even open the app. haven't touched it in over a month =/ they changed the nests on us, and now we're surrounded by even more useless things lol

when we first moved here there were pokemon we didn't have yet, but a week after we moved here nests changed, and now we have the same stuff we have dozens of already and don't need, so we've had no real incentive or desire to paly