Pokemon Go

Talae

I love saying dumb things like spoopy haha ::):

Forgot to mention while at the con, but the Hilton Garden Inn had several dratini sightings. Caught 5 of the 8 that popped up. Without having to the leave the hotel. Sevwral water pokemon and low quality eevees. And a whole ton of pidgeys and rattatas

Whaaaaat. I enjoy the game but I tend to forget about it haha. I did grab a Gengar at ReaperCon thanks to Bryan. :D

• Like 2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a daily bonus now for first pokemon catch of the day, and another one for first Pokestop of the day.

There are now also bonuses for doing both activities 7 days in a row.

Spawn rates of 'mon are high higher than pre-halloween, and rares are marginally more common. in the last 3 days i have caught 2 'Mon I had never even SEEN before (except on the cartoon, LOL). Kabuto near my house, Grimer near a gas station.

The removal of the ability to play as a passenger irritates me. That was the only way we found things, was me dual wielding the phones while he drove. Our parks have NOTHING in them, all the stuff is along hte main road (which is where 90% of pokestops are too)

now if we want anyhing in this town we have to walk the busy road? no thanks

I understand why they implemented the fast speed protection for the game, but it's dumb to punish the majority for the stupidity of the few. Never liked that mindset.

Sounds like lawsuit avoidance to me.....people are still playing this game then ?

Anybody know when the daily counter rolls over?

Wish there was a way to keep track of the weekly goal.

Edit should have logged into pokemon first today. They added a 7 day tracking notification.

Edited by Ludo

all i know is that the main street pokestops are basically useless now lol! it's not the sort of road you just walk along, the side walks are spotting and most of what runs alongside the road are turn ins to the various small shops and restaurants. 

and the park is so crappy, we walked around it for half an hour once, and all we saw was 1 caterpie and 2 pidgeys. Other than those, we saw nothing in that entire time frame. Amnd the park used to be teeming with pokemon, but their recent changes have made it a barren wasteland

what's worse is that all the pokemon now spawn along the main street. While we find nothing in the park, we find growlithes, ghastleys, ponytas, etc, along main street. Or did at least, until they made pokemon impossible to see at higher than walking speeds. And now we can't spin the pokestops either

guess it really is time to just uninstall it =/ nowhere to get pokemon now, without driving outside town to Tuscon or something

I've gone from 108 pokemon captured in my Pokedex to 113 pokemon captured int eh last week. Only one of those was because i evolved a new monster. The others were new 'mon I had never seen before.

Last night I got a Voltorb and evolved a Dugtrio!

Am now using Sandshrew as my buddy so I can have a Sandlsash. I have only ever hatched Sandshrews and have never seen one in the wild, so while I know some of you say he's frustratingly common, that is not my experience here.

After this one, I believe my next Buddy will be Pikachu, followed (probably) by Charmander or Geodude.

I kind of play this game so I guess I could post in here.

Basically I use Go as a way to push me into getting some exercise.  I live out in the countryside and there are no nearby Pokestops so on days that I take my mom to a local gym for an excercise class I, instead of wasting that hour, go for a few Pokestop tours around town and load up on Pokeballs and eggs.  On other days I do a mix of walking and running out here, maybe catch a Pokemon or two and work on hatching eggs.  I haven't really even looked into the gyms and have way too many eevees since I once read that they were useful.

I'm surprised how well this worked and I'm definitely in better shape than before.   In the past I'd do the usual thing of getting enthusiastic about exercising then getting bored and drop out.  

• Like 2

The dailies I think are consecutive or else you restart. Likewise once you got 7, the next one goes back to 1

Correct. I got my 7 bonus yesterday and today it proclaimed a 1-day streak.

Also, I'm up to 115 Caught in my Pokedex, thanks to the hatching of an Onix, and currently Buddied up with Pikachu, seeking Raichu. Geodude is confirmed as next, seeking Golem (I have Graveler). I believe Vulpix (seeking Ninetails) is after that.