Pokemon Go

Talae

Nice! I've got a Graveler as my buddy right now (87 and counting).  Next is likely a Machop (89 currently) to evolve my Machoke.  Then probably back to an Abra (59) to finally get an Alakazam.

I still need to do the final evolve for the three starters, but almost never get any, so a long way to go on those.

I've only ever caught on Grimer, so a very long way to go there.

And I've never even seen a Koffing, so even further to go towards a Weezing.

But one of my local portals seems to have a nest of Omanyte, so I've evolved an Omastar and have almost enough for another.

If only the same would happen for that lonely Kabuto I found.....

I'm up to 126 caught in my pokedex, btw.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i'm going to just uninstall it entirely. This town is dead for pokemon now, and i'm not driving an hour to the nearest larger town to pokehunt. There are no pokemon in the parks, you can no longer nab one you see while riding passenger down the main street where they seem to spawn...there's just no point to play anymore because there is literally nothing around anymore. 

I just don't know what they did here...the parks are completely empty save for like a single pokemon in a 15 minute span. The only places i find them are along main street, but now that you can't catch them while driving we dont' see those anymore either. maybe we're too small of a town, i know that the game always has been favoring people that live in bigger cities and short changing those that live in small towns

The only places i find them are along main street, but now that you can't catch them while driving we dont' see those anymore either.

That's odd that it's not working for you; that feature is still working on mine. I just opened it up, and while the GPS was trying to find me it had me zooming around my apartment complex, so it asked whether I was driving and I clicked the "I'm a passenger" option. However, I haven't played in a couple of months, so there could have been an update that hasn't been applied to mine yet. Sorry to hear it's gotten so frustrating for you. :down: I'm in kind of the same situation, except with Pokestops; there's nothing for 20 minutes (walking) around me.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I see it now. My best pokemon went up, my second best pokemon went down and is now my 4th best.

I hadn't noticed because I almost never gym battle, so I almost never even look at CP.

Also, the "Nearby' Feature is updated, and reports are going around that Ditto is now in the game. Apparently you catch Pidgeys, and one of them is spontaneously a ditto? I'll believe it when I see it.

In other news, saw my first ever Snorlax in the wild. Literally in the hallway outside of my office!!

pokemon.jpg

I caught him first throw, razz berry, ultra ball, curve ball, nice throw.

Yep, a friend caught a Ditto in his back yard last night after D&D, before we even knew they were out....

I've been catching every crappy pokemon I see today, but no luck so far.  At least we are on double XP so I have something to do with all these pidgys and ratatas....

And apparently the Nearby update is available to the West 2/3rds of the continent.... :down:

If a person travels over 25 miles per hour, pokemon stop appearing and poke stops tell you to "try again". There goes my pokeball reloading spree. My friends and I travel around a few blocks in downtown and refill the balls that way.

This Thanksgiving event is nice. Double experience. Maybe I'll finally break level 30.