Pokemon Go

Talae

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit i've fuly uninstalled the app now. I haven't touched it in over a month  :unsure:

I hadn't for a while but had some time to kill yesterday and updated the app. This is anecdotal and likely behind the curve since I haven't been paying attention to Pokemon Go news, but the spawns seemed more plentiful and varied, and there was a new Pokestop at the Starbucks I was near.

Pokemon Go slowly died for me due to the "rooted/jail broken" phone bans and the limitation of the speed while in a car. All stand alone Starbucks location should have a Pokemon stop now. The icon is a pink/purple frappuccino with whip cream. Good for those that have a Starbucks in a busy area. I think one of the ones in my location has 4 stops now.

I'm in Florida at the beach for a few weeks and while I haven't yet stooped to playing PokeGo while walking the beach I have used it while walking to the grocery store and back.  There aren't many stops here at Ft. Meyers Beach and any difference in Pokemon available has been swamped by all the new Pokes which seem to be everywhere.

i've restarted for a while, Snubulls and Sentrets are EVERYWHERE =/

but we found a website that tracks nests based on what people report, and so far it's accurate. So i've been going for walks in parks with useful nest spawns and we've made a few trips up to the bigger town north of us (since our teeny tiny town gets crap and the big towns get awesome stuff)

I have yet to start the app back up for quite a while (months?). Is it worth it? I think I am still level 17.

eh, i'm not sure to be honest. I've been going for walks every day, and it gives me something to do while walking. I set a goal of hatching a 5k egg or 2 4k eggs before i go home, however long that takes, so it gives me a bit of a daily goal too.

My husband and i have been going to the bigger town north of us to visit parks, so that's been fun.

But without those i wouldn't be much interested in playing, especially when i see the disparity in pokemon quality between our little town, and a much bigger town like phoenix, to the reports of people in huge cities like California