Pokemon Go

Talae

So you can only get one research task per day per stop. The exception is during community events. They have their own one use limit. There is a small indicator on the pokestop screen to indicate if you've already claimed that stop's research task for the day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there are still people playing this on here.  I need three new friends for Professor Willow's "A Ripple in Time" quest.

The first three people to message me about this will get the friend code.

If you miss out, no worries.  I am sure there will be more required friendships.  If there aren't any by the time I finish the latest quests, I will just take all-comers.

Thanks!

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Thrym said:

I hope there are still people playing this on here.  I need three new friends for Professor Willow's "A Ripple in Time" quest.

The first three people to message me about this will get the friend code.

If you miss out, no worries.  I am sure there will be more required friendships.  If there aren't any by the time I finish the latest quests, I will just take all-comers.

Thanks!

I don't think that there are more required friendships for a quest.  At some point they ask you to trade a pokemon so you'll have to find someone local.

Edited by lowlylowlycook
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, lowlylowlycook said:

So some of my Pokes need some kind of crystal that I don't have to evolve but the references I've seen online don't list evolutions for them at all.

Is this something we are waiting for?

Sinnoh Stones? You get them by battling your friends, and sometimes as breakthrough rewards or team leader battle rewards. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

You'll want USB-c, micro USB, and whatever that devilish contraption Apple uses I'd suspect ^_^

I just asked for power strips. Trying to match everyone's device would be too hard and having the chargers walk off would be too expensive.

• Like 3