Pokemon Go

Talae

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My kids have started to get into this and convinced me to join in with them. I forgot my account info and can't figure it out, so I started over with them. Anything I should know? Friend requests worth getting from others for gifts? Anything else?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

If it's alright, I am not only going to tag you myself, but pass that over to Andi, who also plays.. 

Sounds good to me. I am not seeing a downside of adding more friends to my list yet.

• Like 2

Is there a way to sorta pre-coordinate remote raids? Since I haven't been playing the past five years I can only win 1 star raids and most of my local gyms don't attract enough people to randomly jump into one. 

On 8/10/2022 at 2:13 PM, nakos said:

Is there a way to sorta pre-coordinate remote raids? Since I haven't been playing the past five years I can only win 1 star raids and most of my local gyms don't attract enough people to randomly jump into one. 

Sent you a friend request. I have a group that does the raid hours at 6PM MDT Wednesdays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Humansquish said:

Sent you a friend request. I have a group that does the raid hours at 6PM MDT Wednesdays.

Sounds great. I'm CDT and usually on during that time. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 1:13 PM, nakos said:

You could also try some Discord and FB groups that coordinate raids. The PokeGenie app can get you some random people grouped - sometimes hit or miss on there, but more successes than failures usually.

• Thanks 3