CAVBOSS

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

Jeneki,

We are still discussing its final status rules wise in regards to being unique. As of right now I'm leaning towards removing that. What has it there is it has the SA: Ammon Bin as unlimited which I don't feel will be that much of a game changer during play and in game fluff was not produced in wide numbers.

• Like 1

• Reaper User

They started out the gate strong and then floundered a bit. I think Adon is going to kick them off the planet. We are writing up a scenario pack as a free download based on the outcomes of each Battle Zone so watch for that later this year (a free PDF download).

• Like 1

• Reaper User

Here are better "side" shots and a little larger. With that being said the Lion II is going to go through a little bit of a rework on the chassis to make it more like what I wanted. Remember to these are not "hover" vehs using air but anti-grav units so a little different plumbing underneath :)

1030.jpg
1031.jpg
1032.jpg
1033.jpg

• Like 2

They started out the gate strong and then floundered a bit. I think Adon is going to kick them off the planet. We are writing up a scenario pack as a free download based on the outcomes of each Battle Zone so watch for that later this year (a free PDF download).

I'm curious where the Almirith fit in.  Mere pawns manipulated by the Ritter?  Steadfast allies of the Republic?  Opportunists that jumped at the chance to avenge an old grievance with the Adonese?  What happens to them if Ritterlich is successfully repelled?

• Like 1

I'm curious where the Almirith fit in.  Mere pawns manipulated by the Ritter?  Steadfast allies of the Republic?  Opportunists that jumped at the chance to avenge an old grievance with the Adonese?  What happens to them if Ritterlich is successfully repelled?

The best laid plans and all that!  :zombie:

Edited by Savage Coyote
  • Like 2

• Reaper User

-- Lets just say this is some of the opening shots of the 1st Galactic War!

• Like 4

So . . . CAVBOSS . . . I realize that, as I type this, the KS isn't actually over yet, and after it is you'd really like to take a break for, oh, at least an hour or two . . . or three . . . or twenty-four . . . but when might we get a new updated model list? Hmm??  ::D:

• Like 1

• Reaper User

WE have some things to add to it and putting it in new format. Spending next week with family after running pretty much non stop since March and then back to the game full time. Im now a full time Talon employee (for better or worse :)

• Like 2