Talon Games - CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter II "The Battle for New Vesta"

CAVBOSS

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious if the Sabertooth will be undergoing any adjustments? It always was scrawny next to the other models and I foresee some very bendy gun barrels if it remains as-is.

As has been suggested by Cavboss, I will be drilling a hole and filling with wire to stiffen them up if they are overly bendy. But most of the swords on my bones models aren't too bad and they are smaller than the guns will be so I'm not too worried.

• Like 1

This has been awesome, and I am thrilled with the outcome.  I've been out for the last 48 hours and haven't been internetting, but I was super excited to get home, check my email, and see that this kickstarter was such an enormous success!  

I still have to straighten out my pledge and all, but for now:  super happy, and really looking forward to spring / summer of 2017 (I just may have all my current CAV models and some of my Bones II and III stuff painted by then)! 

• Like 1

From what Bryan has previously said, if you don't have a pledge in the system you will have to pay a surcharge over the KS price, so probably not $5 for 2 CAV or 4 vehicles. I won't speculate on what the price might be.

I won't speculate either, but I will say that previously the price for late backers was above KS pricing but below retail.

• Like 1