Talon Games - CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter II "The Battle for New Vesta"

CAVBOSS

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got around to finalizing my pledge (I thought I'd done so weeks ago...whoops :blush:). I'm getting both paint sets (cause I'm a sucker for paint), both of the flying aircraft, and the armadillo because it's such an interesting and odd design. ^_^

Just a note, though: when paying for my add-ons with my credit card, the Stripe payment window that pops up says "Bones 2 Pledge Manager." I hope that's just a graphical issue and won't actually affect anything, since I also pledged to Bones 2....

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

Finally got around to finalizing my pledge (I thought I'd done so weeks ago...whoops :blush:). I'm getting both paint sets (cause I'm a sucker for paint), both of the flying aircraft, and the armadillo because it's such an interesting and odd design. ^_^

Just a note, though: when paying for my add-ons with my credit card, the Stripe payment window that pops up says "Bones 2 Pledge Manager." I hope that's just a graphical issue and won't actually affect anything, since I also pledged to Bones 2....

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

It's most likely we just didn't update that script.

I'm getting a core, and looking at the Almirithil mechs it contains. It's almost enough to make a faction of it's own, but given the reinforcements the ritter will be getting, they'll outnumber my Rach and Terrans something fierce. So I'm thinking that rather than have four smallish factions (Terran [Green], Rach[red], Adon[?], and Almirithil[?]) and one monster army (Ritter and everyone else, [blue]), I'll spread the Almirithil models between my Rach and Terrans

Cobra/Growler - this one is simple. 1) the Rach like missiles, the Growler has Tag, and 2) the Terrans have three EST designs to the Rach's Kahn. Reds it is.

King Cobra/Bear - IMHO, he Terrans don't have a medium rocket boat - there's a gap between the  Regent and the Raijin. This will be plugged in to fill it.

Grizzly - swap the LBG to med. MACs and you have an attack CAV that fits right in with the Rach. I might have to do a mod on the barrels, but that's pretty easy.

Concussion. - which leaves this guy to the Terrans, But it's redundant with the Thunderbird in a lot of ways, and my collection is already weighted towards fire-support. I think I'll do an electronics changeover to make it an attack CAV. Pull the FCS and chain-pod. That's a point-and-a-half SA hole. Reinforced or Improved damage control? Wizzo, counter-fire or Rugged? I'm leaning toward a Imp. DC/rugged combo, make the thing a pain to keep down.

Edited by Club
  • Like 2

• Reaper User

AU shipping should be presenting more reasonable numbers effective immediately.

Users may need to test the rates, log out, and back in, or it may work properly first time, really different browsers handle storing files and caches differently.

Users who see no difference in NZ and AU may also need to clear their cache.

• Like 2