Talon Games - CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter II "The Battle for New Vesta"

CAVBOSS

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

As we squeak under the last twenty-four hours before the starter of the KS, I wanted to show you one of the new models that we have built for a stretch goal during the campaign! I give you the mighty Enforcer!

ENFORCERRO.jpg

ENFORCER.jpg

• Like 13

• Reaper User

Please help us to spread the word for the new CAV:SO Kickstarter II by sharing the following image on other forums you may visit!

CAVFLYERKSII.jpg

They can also visit www.cavhq.com for the latest news and info as well as the link once the project goes LIVE!

• Like 4

I am DEFINITELY in - I'm actually feeling impatient now waiting for this thing to launch!   

The Bruin is stunningly cool, though of course I look it up and see that it's an Almirithil Principality model...Oh great, SIXTH ARMY NOW!

• Like 1

I'm having strongly mixed feelings on these so far. Love the Horus, especially the chassis--distinct from existing hover models and offers some great conversion potential with different turrets. Like the Fire Drake as well, innovative without straying too far from the CAV aesthetic, though it looks like a SyRaM design to me so I'm curious to see which faction it ends up in. Eagle is a tad cartoony but it's not like there aren't real aircraft with odd proportions. I really don't know what to make of the other two...the Bruin looks like it stepped right out of Attack of the Clones, and the Enforcer reads as an assault Battlemech, with an aesthetic that doesn't match other Adon models at all.

Looking forward to the launch and seeing what else is out there!

• Like 2