Talon Games - CAV: STRIKE OPERATIONS Kickstarter II "The Battle for New Vesta"

CAVBOSS

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I order just paint do I get it right away or do I have to wait until April 2017?

Also, will there be more factions and paint sets or is it just a 2 faction Kickstarter?

In all the past Bones KS projects the paint shipped when everything else did.  Even if you ONLY had paint.  I doubt they will change it this time around.  But my answer is certainly not official, just based on history.

• Like 2

If I order just paint do I get it right away or do I have to wait until April 2017?

Also, will there be more factions and paint sets or is it just a 2 faction Kickstarter?

Reaper will be handling shipping (fulfillment) and we don't have the paint already made. We make it on demand (those who have had a tour can attest to). After the project ends, and after the PM closes and we have final numbers, the paint dept will calculate how long it will take to make the paint needed. Then they will work so that they finish the paint just before fulfillment begins, that way all backers receive the paint as fresh as humanly possible. As such, your paint, even if that's all you get, will not be ready to ship to you until it is ready for literally everyone else.

So no, we will not ship anyone's paint early, not because we're cruel, but because it literally won't exist early.

^^ Thats also why if you buy reaper paints...you should buy direct and not from anywhere else....because it sits on the shelf and goes bad.  (this kind of goes for any paint really)  I recently bought a set of vallejo transparents from a 3rd party and one of the colors was caked beyond recovery.  Was very disappointing...Its not something they will notice either unless they open the bottle.

• Like 1