Tickets now on sale!

Reaperbryan

www.ReaperCon.com

Day Passes, 4-Day passes, and VIP Passes, as well as Meet & greet, and Dinner options for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday are now available.

If there are ANY problems getting the transaction to work, I need to know ASAP, via email to [email protected] so that I can correct it - I've done extensive testing throughout, but found a last minute bug and now I'm afraid there's another bug I missed....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At first I couldn't click on the link. I went to my account and filled in my name, went back and it was fine. I asked for my name though again when I went back to the home page but other than that it worked fine. VIP tickets purchased and I am ready to hit the road.

• Like 3

Just bought my VIP pass! ::D: 

One thing: On the front page, it said that VIP tickets would get 500 Reaperbucks total, but on the Itinerary page it's showing me as having 260 Reaperbucks. I'm fine either way just want to know what's what. ::): 

Also, could you let me know if it's finally got me in Duskwardens? The faction thing's acting weird... For a while it was insisting I was in Maggotcrown, then the background was changing to the second-last faction I picked... I finally picked Duskwardens twice and the background appears to be correct now.

• Like 3

One thing: On the front page, it said that VIP tickets would get 500 Reaperbucks total, but on the Itinerary page it's showing me as having 260 Reaperbucks. I'm fine either way just want to know what's what. ::):

Also, could you let me know if it's finally got me in Duskwardens? The faction thing's acting weird... For a while it was insisting I was in Maggotcrown, then the background was changing to the second-last faction I picked... I finally picked Duskwardens twice and the background appears to be correct now.

VIP PASS BABY!!!

Yep, i see that too, the 260 bucks.

• Like 2

I see you in Duskwardens.

I'll look at Reaperbuck tallying and see if there's something making it not calculate right - it looked good on my tests but bugs breed bugs....

will one of you kind people confirm for me before this goes too much farther that the payments are processed properly? Seriously I am so paranoid now that the bug reproduced and the last thing I want to do is have a bug in someone's bank account.

I paid with paypal and it went right through. I see my balance has been reduced. 

will one of you kind people confirm for me before this goes too much farther that the payments are processed properly? Seriously I am so paranoid now that the bug reproduced and the last thing I want to do is have a bug in someone's bank account.

Everything looks good on my side. I received the proper email from PayPal and my card account is showing the pending charge for $165.

• Like 1

Doh, forgot to choose a faction, I want to be Knights of the Maggotcrown. Guess I should've read up on it more on how to choose a faction.

That's ok. A faction may be chosen at ANY time, and you can even change sides. Pretty much until we build SWAG Bags, which we will do based off of Faction Selection, since the faction minis have to be loaded in.

Oh, and the artwork that's live now is NOT the final art for those models - expect updates of the art, but we didn't want to delay tickets any longer just for better art.