Tickets now on sale!

I'm in. Also: duskwardens!

I didn't find any bugs either. Maybe I need to work harder.

while I appreciate the effort, it's a Friday. Please do not find any bugs until Monday... ^_^

Tell you what, I'll look Sunday and wait for Monday to file my report, okay?  :upside:

It's your second time around with this codebase, right? If I did my job last year, there shouldn't be too many bugs left this year.

• Like 2
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got tickets.

Noted two minor issues.

1. Couldn't remember my password so I clicked the link to get the reset email sent. Didn't arrive.   I did eventually figure out my password. 

2. I selected a faction, but when I went to buy tickets the faction page background changed (from Duskwarden to Maggotcrown) which concerned me. So went back to make sure I had selected my faction, and noticed the backgrounds changed randomly no matter which faction was chosen.  So I went through with the purchase knowing I could "fix that" on site at the con.  And it turned out I got the faction I selected, despite the wrong faction symbol being on my screen. 

• Like 1

VIP Pass. Went for Maggotcrown, though was sorely tempted by the unpronounceable Disciples of Cthon. Might yet pick them.

Out of curiosity, where will all the meals be?

In the Pick A Side thread, he posted the plans and it looks like everything is at the PEC, which if memory serves me is the convention site.
  • Like 2

How limited are the VIP passes right now. Just not the right time for me when it comes to cash related things.

Thanks

Bryan said they are NOT LIMITED AT ALL.

See below-

this will make it tricky for those of us that are obsessive minis collector and want to get one of each :lol:

VIPs are limited, correct?

VIP are not limited.

For obsessive collectors, ALL 4 faction models will be on sale in our booth at ReaperCon, it's just that you will only get one FREE model per swag bag. And then if you have 2 or 3 or 4 or whatever of the same model, we'll let you trade them in for the others.

How do you get an option for VIP?

There's 3 different buttons on the home page, once you're logged in. One for VIP pass, one for 4-day pass, and one for a 1-day pass.

Be sure you select the right one.

Note that if you select the wrong one, and e-mail me, I will refund your purchase, delete you order, and as you to make the purchase again, and I may or may not giggle.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4

Has anybody managed to log in and buy tickets from a mobile device? I'm not near my computer right now, and the register/reset system doesn't seem to be working right now. (I emailed Bryan too, but thought I'd ask)

And bought!

I do have one note though, for the future...i think it'd be a good idea to have the ticket pricing available even if not signed in. I had sent it to my husband for him to look over, but as he doesn't have a Reaper account he couldn't view the pricing page so i had to copy/paste the stuff in an email to him

• Like 3

Not really a bug, but something that could be polished. On my itinerary page, the "print itinerary" button is halfway covered up by the black bar across the top. Not enough to prevent me from hitting it, but it does hide half the words. (EDIT: Firefox 47.0, Windows 7)

(EDIT2: Actually, the black bar covers up every page a little bit at the top. The home page for ReaperCon has a bit of the pictures covered over).

And while it is late and so may just be my brain, I did add two VIP tickets to my cart before I realized that it didn't give me any visual acknowledgement that I'd added something to the cart, other than the items in the cart going up by one.

Again, not bugs, but thought I'd pass it along.

Now to see if Super Wife wants to go, and if I need to add a second package.

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 1

Has anybody managed to log in and buy tickets from a mobile device? I'm not near my computer right now, and the register/reset system doesn't seem to be working right now. (I emailed Bryan too, but thought I'd ask)

I purchased on my phone while at work. But didn't see a register/reset button. I logged in with my associated reaper account.

VIP Pass. Went for Maggotcrown, though was sorely tempted by the unpronounceable Disciples of Cthon. Might yet pick them.

Out of curiosity, where will all the meals be?

In the Pick A Side thread, he posted the plans and it looks like everything is at the PEC, which if memory serves me is the convention site.

Thanks! It'll be great if they're all at the convention site :)