Tickets now on sale!

Got my VIP, Duskwarden, because when I am in my Garb, that's what I look like.... Now I just need to find a replica long barreled flintlock pistol....

013a.jpg

Was that or Maggotcrown, as I am the Drow Vampire....

TanttheInky.jpg

Edited by knarthex
  • Like 7
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a rough ETA of classes being listed.  Trying to decide if I want to come in Wednesday evening or Thursday.

I'm working with Anne and the Instructors to get that data now.

Is there a rough ETA of classes being listed.  Trying to decide if I want to come in Wednesday evening or Thursday.

Related question, for a first-time ReaperCon attendee: when on Sunday is the auction? Early afternoon, late afternoon, or...? I'm trying to figure out if my Sunday evening flight is late enough for me to go to the auction.

As Heisler says, but the Auction tends to wrap up between 3:00 and 4:00. Assume 30-60 minutes travel time (less if you're ready to go, more if you need to get suitcases and give hugs) and you should be at the airport 2 hours before flight for security, delays, etc. I'd estimate if your flight is before 7:00PM, you probably will miss all or part of the Auction.

Update: I've made the cosmetic changes which make the Tickets and food more visible without logging in first. Other improvements are coming. Stay Tuned!

Stupid low cost non-refundable airline- Sprint Sucks.  I could leave on a flight 10 min later for a change fee.  erm. no. 

Next time I will book a later flight, and with a different airline. 

Edited by Evilhalfling

Southwest is nice in that they allow all that.  I have really warmed to them a lot.

That's the main reason I fly Southwest anymore. I know the easterners hate it, but quite frankly despite not having assigned seats the boarding process is faster than any of the other airlines I have flown. Plus free two bags free, and two carry ons also free.

• Like 3

Purchased our tickets! 2 VIPs. Shes a Maggot and I'm a Duskwarden.

Purple ***might think about real wording the above...*** purple

Why? He's stating a fact about which factions they've chosen, he's not being sarcastic, perhaps a bit tongue-in-cheek, but still true to their faction choices. :;):

• Like 3

Purchased our tickets! 2 VIPs. Shes a Maggot and I'm a Duskwarden.

Purple ***might think about real wording the above...*** purple

I fixed it :-P

*Archer*

Do you like getting hit by your wife? Because that is exactly how you get hit by your wife!"

*Archer*

disclaimer: I may like getting hit by my wife...

• Like 5

Alright,so I've been living under new employment rock. What about banquets? Its just a more inclusive thing for vips now and not a "we only have 75 for each night" thing now right?

Yeah, Bryan said they aren't limited. 

• Like 1

Alright,so I've been living under new employment rock. What about banquets? Its just a more inclusive thing for vips now and not a "we only have 75 for each night" thing now right?

We are no longer limited in seating to the one room which sat 100, so we can extend the ability to join to all attendees, although we must charge for those choosing to partake.