Tickets now on sale!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

& I'm officially welcomed to ReaperCon!!

4 day ticket purchased!!

for now representing, the Knights of Maggotcrown, but that may change once I see the minis & final artwork.

• Like 6

We're trying to save money by going home Sunday night instead of Monday morning, but I love this dinner idea. :O Do y'all normally group up somewhere to eat, and then go separate ways? Or stay later....? I'm wondering if we can eat and leave that night, haha.

• Like 1

We're trying to save money by going home Sunday night instead of Monday morning, but I love this dinner idea. :O Do y'all normally group up somewhere to eat, and then go separate ways? Or stay later....? I'm wondering if we can eat and leave that night, haha.

Was wondering how this worked myself.....

Also, background changed to Maggotcrown again....

I switched back to Duskwardens....

• Like 2

Pretty much. Last year for Sunday's dinner, a group of us got together at the hotel and walked to the BJ's Restaurant that is nearby. After dinner some went to the movies while others returned to the hotel.

• Like 2

While looking at the off site food stuff, a name from the past jumped out at me....

• Schlotzky’s

I really hope that they are as good now as they were when I was stationed at FT Hood..... (1986-1988)

Nope. Bread isn't as fresh and lots more salt. Disappointed as we have been eating there since the 70s at Schlotzsky's #1.

We still grab it on occasion, and their broccoli cheese soup is still awesome.

How long will tickets be on sale for? Also, Fairfield Inn is sold out. Will there be more hotel rooms made available?

Sigh, I had planned to make reservations today after work.

Bryan has previously said if the Marriott's first block sells out they'd look into getting another block of rooms.

How long will tickets be on sale for? Also, Fairfield Inn is sold out. Will there be more hotel rooms made available?

I have contacted Adrienne about the Fairfield. She maybe able to get another block opened up there. No promises, but I'm sure I will know by the end of the day.

• Like 1

We have contacted the Fairfield and they are opening a new block for us. It will be available before the end of the day.

Tickets will be on sale until early October - I'm guessing right now about October 10th but that date might move forward or backward by up to 7 days in either direction.