Tickets now on sale!

We're trying to save money by going home Sunday night instead of Monday morning, but I love this dinner idea. :O Do y'all normally group up somewhere to eat, and then go separate ways? Or stay later....? I'm wondering if we can eat and leave that night, haha.

Pretty much. Last year for Sunday's dinner, a group of us got together at the hotel and walked to the BJ's Restaurant that is nearby. After dinner some went to the movies while others returned to the hotel.

Yah it's that way every year I've done it. Con gets out on Sunday. People get in groups & discuss what they want & where. When the time comes, usually have a few new people wanting to go. Invade the food place with a big group announced & enjoy one last dinner together. After that return to the hotel & really it's up to you what you do. Allot of people do tend to head out.. Myself, I like to retire to the room for the night. Get everything packed up due to early departure out of the hotel & to the airport.

You should try & make it!!

• Like 2
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've looked around a bit for this info and can't seem to find it anywhere, but with regards ReaperCon Hall Of Fame limited edition resin miniature and ReaperCon 2016 VIP limited edition resin miniature that you can get with the VIP ticket, will those be available anywhere else at the Con, or only as part of VIP tickets?

I've looked around a bit for this info and can't seem to find it anywhere, but with regards ReaperCon Hall Of Fame limited edition resin miniature and ReaperCon 2016 VIP limited edition resin miniature that you can get with the VIP ticket, will those be available anywhere else at the Con, or only as part of VIP tickets?

The balance that is left over after we give VIPs theirs will be available for sale at the show, probably not going on sale until Sunday so that we can offer replacements for defects to the VIPs before then.