Zombicide: Black Plague: Nelly, Samson and Silas

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words, folks!

Don't be so hard on yourself :;):

Yeah, I try not to. I just get discouraged, mostly by the white on Nelly here. It's hard to balance painting quickly for tabletop and wanting to have at least somewhat smooth transitions on the white. Been trying to find a good tabletop compromise for my style of painting for doing the Zombicide stuff, haven't really succeeded yet.

But the important thing is that I (mostly!) have fun painting these and hey, I've got some more painted for my game!

• Like 6

I am having the same issue with others and zombicide.  I reach a major milestone painting the rat abomination.  He is teeming with mold lines and gaps, and I am ok with it.

Edited by skippen
  • Like 5

Hah.

It's tough to make time in the summer, lots of projects around the house. We let a lot of those slide last year while celebrating life, so I have to double down this year.

More soon, though! I promise! And I've got a few things queued up; finishing the Oathsworn mage, making a base for HF Gwen, some KD, possibly a Tre goon (I want to spread the projects, but his stuff is just so awesome!). And those are just the short term "I'll probably actually do these", there are a few bigger ideas that I want to ramp up to.

Small steps!

• Like 2

And it's double funny, because I was tempted to post that on his barbarian bust WIP this morning XD

HAHAH!

Hey, I'm working on him again! Maybe I can get him done this week, I also need to finish my other 90% done project for a competition...

• Like 1

I did a pretty good Samson, but I got scared by Nelly's face and hair and put her down about a month ago and haven't gone back.  I was wondering how I was going to reach her eyes with her arm raised up and in the way.  Your version looks awesome so maybe it's not as hard as it looks.  I've been painting zombies for the past week, trying to get some done prior to Gen Con.

• Like 1