• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Broomie
      Hi there, this is my first attempt at OSL. I was going for drama, but it does seem a little heavy handed. I learned alot painting it. I'm fairly pleased with it.
      Feedback and questions welcome. Thanks for looking!

• By TripleH
      Looking for suggestion on which of the Bones dragons would be a decent match for the Pathfinder Cloud Dragon for use in the next book of the Giantslayer campaign that I'm currently running. I have maybe a month or two before they encounter this bad beast.  He is considered an Adult dragon, size: Huge.

• By NyarlaBcn
      While watching Ks Bones V, I was painting in front of my PC. 
      Here, the second one I painted. 

Wizard/Druidesque palette, first time I try painting freckles O_o

• By NyarlaBcn
      My hommage to my favourite Disney movie growing up. I guess my fascination for wizards started here, to later mature with Gandalf and Raistlin. 

I realize its a busy mini diorama, I did it that way to try convey the look of Merlin's room on the movie. Yet, I think the photos are quite bad. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting a pair of Deep Gnome heroes (I'm calling them Harold and Alice) from Reaper.

I got these to see what the Bones Black material was like on smaller minis (I was quite impressed), and while some parts could've gone better (One day I'll learn how to highlight dark blue) they were a lot of fun to paint up.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 2 Anonymous, 261 Guests (See full list)