• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      In 2018 I got one of my favourite 25th Anniversary miniatures, Darius the Blue. I actually have all three of Darius sculpts, the latest being my favourite too. 
      First I tried to paint it with the same mosaic pattern Reaper used, without any success, so I settled with... kind of a freehand that I didn't like at all and a very excentric color palette. 
      That (in my opinion) failed attempt got stuck on my head and recently I bought another one to paint it again, and I'm a lot happier with the results. This is my only "1 year improvement" pic, and I thought on sharing it here since being the exact same miniature I would love some feedback. 

Here the 2018 version 

And the 2019 version that I just finished today 

• By Broomie
      Hi there, this is my first attempt at OSL. I was going for drama, but it does seem a little heavy handed. I learned alot painting it. I'm fairly pleased with it.
      Feedback and questions welcome. Thanks for looking!

• By TripleH
      Looking for suggestion on which of the Bones dragons would be a decent match for the Pathfinder Cloud Dragon for use in the next book of the Giantslayer campaign that I'm currently running. I have maybe a month or two before they encounter this bad beast.  He is considered an Adult dragon, size: Huge.

• By NyarlaBcn
      While watching Ks Bones V, I was painting in front of my PC. 
      Here, the second one I painted. 

Wizard/Druidesque palette, first time I try painting freckles O_o

• By NyarlaBcn
      My hommage to my favourite Disney movie growing up. I guess my fascination for wizards started here, to later mature with Gandalf and Raistlin. 

I realize its a busy mini diorama, I did it that way to try convey the look of Merlin's room on the movie. Yet, I think the photos are quite bad. 

• Who's Online   28 Members, 2 Anonymous, 111 Guests (See full list)