Sign in to follow this  
Komplex

77109: Fire Dragon - Frosty Dragon!

He looks awesome! Fantastic job!

Thank you ^_^ 

I'm kinda proud of him, as he's only a quick little project - he got washed and boiled yesterday, primed and painted today.

that looks great. 

for a single day paint it is incredible.  Most dragons take me 2-4 weeks 

Thanks ^_^ 

Not gonna lie, big brush and lots of drybrushing, haha. He'll serve plenty well for a tabletop piece, even if he won't win any prizes for being super stunningly meticulously painted =] 

My previous dragons (Ebonwrath and Nethyrmaul) both stalled quite badly, so I sort of just motored on with this one. 

Glad to see you getting back into the swing of things!

Nice work!

George

I am trying xD while I'm in the mood, I'm trying to finish off Narthrax... That, and before the light goes. 

Thanks hun =]

Looking good! White is never easy to paint.

Thanks ^_^

I'd heard as much, and I figured I'd give it a punt... He doesn't read quite as white as I'd like, I probably should've primed him in grey rather than black, but I'm quite pleased overall =]

Nice work!

Also, good to see you back at it again.

Cheers =]

Hoping I can maintain my momentum over summer... Winter thoroughly ended me, because by the time I felt like painting, I generally only had like half an hour's decent light left *facepalm* 

Trying to get my groove back on for when Bones III arrives, heh.

Good job on this one!

Thank you ^_^

awesome its hard to get depth out of white and metallic paint/dragons but you did it.

Cheers ^_^

I own four dragons now, and this is the first one I've wholly completed - got a fair few more coming in Bones 3, so I'm trying to get better at them >.< 

White was something I'd not really tried properly before, and this seemed like a good time to do it =]

• Like 1