Sign in to follow this  
Patrik Strom

Gray Maiden, Reaper Pathfinder Miniatures

SPLENDID! She is a very convincing warrior & BEAUTIFULLY painted. I love the metal work. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Great reds, and very smooth / clean work. Definitely one of the cooler minis in the PF line. This has me wishing for a copy in bones.

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind comments! When I first bought the mini I thought it was cool but I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for. The pose doesn't lend itself well as a representation of a PC or NPC on a table top. In retrospect I'm wondering if I should have stolen ub3r's idea (at least I think it was) of painting it as a statue.

Very nice! Think you did a great job. Those straps are small but it looks like you picked them out well

I did abit of cheating on that part. My original hope was to paint it light brown or light grey but I didn't have the precision for it. So instead I painted over everything with a dark red + red ink wash and then highlighted the padding around the straps.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      Recently finished this lovely mini from Dark Sword. Toyed with a few ideas but the winter theme ended up being the one that stuck. I wish I had had more time to spend on it but I am happy with how she turned out. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a special NPC I painted last night. Originally an Aquatic Elf, I converted her to make her a Drow abjurator accompanied by her black fox.
      I slightly converted 03631, Quoralei from the original model sculpted by Derek Schubert for the Dark Heaven Legends line. I replaced the sea shell she was holding by a spellbook and added a wand in her left hand.
      The 60048, Fox familiar was sculpted by Julie Guthrie, it's originally the familiar of Feiya the Iconic Witch from the Pathfinder line.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Tzandi, a member of Monkey's Troupe from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Been painting this one on and off for a while, as I could only work on her teeny tiny details in small bursts (She essentially feels like a much larger scale mini that's been shrunk down). I think taking my time paid off as I'm pretty pleased with the results.
      This also means I've actually finished a set of something for a change (At least until Long Ma the dragon comes out):-

The full Monkey's Troupe.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Glitterwolf
      Printed this out a while ago and made a base for her with the Greenstuffworld Cobblestone Roller and a twig.
      The primer came out a bit chalky will try to remedy that. But for now I've basecoated her boots.
      Leather can be a bit rough so it's alright.

• Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)