Sign in to follow this  
Arc 724

Figure Finder: TAKE COVER!

So here is the idea: 

I'm looking for miniatures that are "taking cover" or "cowering in fear." They will be added into terrain pieces/scatter pieces for games. I am look for all genre's. Sci-fi-, modern and fantasy are to top 3 but any kind of miniature would be appreciated. I can always convert them if i need to.

Key Words:

1. Cover
  2. Hiding
  3. Take Cover
  4. Shelter
  5. Cower

On the note of conversion I thought about those mix and match plastic pieces too - Frostgrave spur came to mind. I have seen web sites that sell off just certain bits.

TCTD_screen_TakeCover_e3_150615_4pm_PT_1

Here are two suggestions from a Forumite. I like these and it is a jumping off point. 

So here is the idea: 

I'm looking for miniatures that are "Taking Cover" or cowering in fear. They will be added into terrain pieces/ scatter pieces for games. I am look for all genre's. Sci-fi-, modern and fantasy are to top 3 but any kind of miniature would be appreciated. I can always convert them if i need to. 

On the note of conversion I thought about those mix and match plastic pieces too. I have seen web sites that sell off just certain bits. 

Please post if you know of anything that fits this category. I would really appreciate it.

Figure Finder Catalog:
Part 1: Styx: Master of Shadows
Part 2: Jabba Mod/Gang Boss

Part 3: TAKE COVER!

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 3

Good ones! Thank you guys!

Hasslefree: Woody and Hazmat Comms

HFA137%20Woody%20composite.jpg

hazmatcommsweb.jpg

Also Hasslefree Destiny and Khyli.

HFA074%20destiny.jpg

g204.jpg

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 3

Infinity has a bunch in the old line, not sure about the new line. For example the Ariadna Zouaves:

infinity-zouaves.jpg

• Like 3

Infinity has a bunch in the old line, not sure about the new line. For example the Ariadna Zouaves:

Exactly! Thank you Sir. I was thinking about Infinity they have some really stellar stuff. I vaguely remember seeing Mercs having stuff like this too. I have to go look for it.

• Like 2

Found this guy to!

Para-Commando w/ Rifle & Light GL - Adriadna (x1 fig)

paracommando-lgl.jpg

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 2

Nice! HF's Woody is on my short list (I'm trying to paint one mini minimum from each box that enters the house :)). If I get to him this summer, I plan to reward myself with some of those Infinity models (some Nomad Spektr and USAriadna).

• Like 2

bombshell, wu-ling shu is a swords woman who is crouched down and could be hiding.

mantic's dreadball includes two casualty markers in each team. they are usually one of the players sprawled over or somehow doubled over. (well except the robots and the energy guys) some are covering their heads with their hands. examples: frantaar philosophers, shan meeg starhawks, pelgar mystics, nemion oceanics.

mercs has a civilian in a suit who is attempting to shield his face in one of the mercs recon boxes.

• Like 2

bombshell, wu-ling shu is a swords woman who is crouched down and could be hiding.

mantic's dreadball includes two casualty markers in each team. they are usually one of the players sprawled over or somehow doubled over. (well except the robots and the energy guys) some are covering their heads with their hands. examples: frantaar philosophers, shan meeg starhawks, pelgar mystics, nemion oceanics.

mercs has a civilian in a suit who is attempting to shield his face in one of the mercs recon boxes.

GREAT Thanks for those. The Dreadball is a gold mine! I found the Mercs guy but I can't seem to find him to buy him. I just a Kickstarter banner for it.

10015_WuLingShu__76489.1447362935.600.60

(Picture Heavy Spoiler)

PELGAR MYSTICS - JUDWAN TEAM

4269.1.1000.1000.FFFFFF.0.jpeg

SHAN-MEEG STARHAWKS - ASTERIAN TEAM

4272.1.1000.1000.FFFFFF.0.jpeg

BREMLIN NEBULAS - KALYSHI TEAM

4367.1.1000.1000.FFFFFF.0.jpeg

LONG ROCK LIFERS - CONVICT TEAM

FRAN-TAAR PHILOSOPHERS - TSUDOCHAN TEAM

A bit spendy for terrain, but KD's Beyond the Wall would be another one. Marike's extravagant version here: (it's NSFW) http://www.destroyerminis.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/beyondfinal2.jpg

NICE! Ya that would be but that is a great figure! I could mod what she is hold too! !!!!

• Like 1

A bit spendy for terrain, but KD's Beyond the Wall would be another one. Marike's extravagant version here: (it's NSFW) http://www.destroyerminis.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/beyondfinal2.jpg

NICE! Ya that would be but that is a great figure! I could mod what she is hold too! !!!!

That's my plan, the wall she comes with is a bit cheese.

Also, this thread is reminding me how much I need to paint...so many DB teams!

• Like 1