• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werkrobotwerk
      Made a weird little conversion based on my destiny 2 warlock. 
      He's built out of a warlord red army soldier in winter clothing, Mantic gcps arms, soda pop minis head and other random bits. 

• By Inarah
      A pair of speed painted 3d printed robots I completed during my 4th of July Paint Binge.  I found the GW Contrast paints to be very good at covering large smooth surfaces easily.  The red one was from a KS project by EC3D. (and yes, it's missing an arm) I am not sure where my husband found the other one, but maybe Thingaverse.  

• By Inarah
      A line of concrete barricades from Secret Weapon.  I had fun painting them to look dirty and battered.

And here's my whole collection:

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rebelminis/rebel-minis-motorpool-kickstarter/description
      Story
      Welcome to our newest Kickstarter! You'll notice this one is a little different. In this Kickstarter we are offering the STL Files of some of our classic models for you to print on your home 3D printers. These files, created and designed by John Bear Ross, offer tons of combinations and entrance into an amazing realm of sci-fi models. These models come scaled in 15mm AND 28mm!
      Now, keep in mind, these are for personal use, not for commercial or resale. We own the copyrights and designs but for the sake of this Kickstarter, we are allowing the files to go to you, our loyal supporters.
      So why are we doing this Kickstarter?
      Short answer…We are raising funds to increase our in-house printing capabilities. This will allow us to develop more detailed models, models in larger scales, and bring out even more product lines. Rebel Minis is growing and we want you guys to be part of it.
      But we can’t do it without you, so please consider pledging, and spreading the word!
      Thank you,
      Mike and JBR
      The Reward
      We have only one. ALL the files listed to be available for one pledged amount.  You get the files to everything you see scaled in both 15mm and 28mm.
      Your pledge of $40 gets the whole kit n’ caboodle.  Once again, this is for PERSONAL USE! You do not have permission to distribute, copy or sell the files. *C'mon man, you know that ain’t cool!*
      Stretch Goals
      If we reach our goals, we will unlock stretch goals. These files will be added to the reward and download at the same time.
      Delivery
      After the Kickstarter ends, and if it is successful, you will get a survey to confirm your email. Later, when they are ready, we will email you the links for download.
      The Files
      Look at all these Glorious Files, they can be yours!
      Can I print the weapons and vehicles on FDM and Resin Printers? 
      Yes, everything should be printable on both types of printers found in common use. Most of our prints are optimized for desktop resin printers like the Anycubic Photon or the Elegoo Mars, but FDM should be able to support most builds. If we encounter files that are too large for resin printers, we will happily go back and supply sliced and optimized files to be printed in smaller chunks
      Gun drones, gun carriages, and weapons. 28mm and 15mm. The  Gun Carriages and brand new and have never been issued.
      15mm Painted Gunbot examples Gunbots and Gun Carriages Painted Example of 15mm Scaled Gun Turret The Sci-Fi Cycle build is a Fan Favorite. Weapon mounts on each side could be scaled for a variety of weapons.
      15mm Painted Examples of teh Sci-Fi Cycles With a variety of uses, The Combat Flatbed is a main stay on the future battlefield. The Hull can use the APC Treads from our other armored units, or use the original lifters as shown.
      15mm Painted Examples of the combat flatbed  MATVs come in both 15mm Classic and 28mm Upscale versions. Weapons turret has options for an M240G, M2 .50 Cal, M134 Gatling, and Mk47 Striker Grenade Machinegun. The MATV Truck is a new addition.
      15mm Apache Painted Example MATV Breakdown The Sahadeen's ride of choice, the Gila Fast Attack Vehicle. In 15mm Classic and 28mm Upscale. Weapon modifications for a variety of scenarios.
      Gila 15mm Painted example Gila Breakdown The Earth Force APC with a new grav module, treads that can also be used on the Combat Flatbed, the classic turret, and a double-barrel variant turret. There is a lot of flexibility in this model in both 28mm and 15mm scales.
      15mm Painted APC Wolverine Example APC Variations APC Breakdown  The Titan builds have multiple connection points to create multiple builds with the APC and the Light Tank.
      15mm Titan Build (painted) 15mm Scaled Titan APC Painted Example Titan ApC Grav Build Titan Track Build   Titan LTH Painted Titan LTT The Merka has been one of our best sellers in 15mm. New to this line is the battle-tank-sized grav kit has well as new small guns for the turret.
      15mm Scale Painted Examples 28mm Scale Print Merka Variations  Stretch Goals
      Below are our stretch goals and if we reach those goals, new STL files will be unlocked! Take a look!
       If we reach $2000, All Motor Pool pledges will receive the STL files for the Brand New Titan Battle Tank!
      Titan Battle Tank Stretch Goal If we reach $3000, All Motor Pool pledges will receive the STL files for the Brand New Mega Merka Tank... Madness!
      Mega Merka Stretch Goal!  
    • By Jasper_the_2nd
      My LFGS had a painting contest on its FB Star Wars Legion page a bit ago.  2 weeks to paint up a squad of at least 4 figures. As creativity counted, I decided to set my white and black paint aside and paint something besides Stormtroopers.
      I took a look through the Rebel scum I'd acquired and really like the poses and sculpts for the Rebel Veterans.
      I'd planned to do the whole box of 7 figures, but (as anyone who's seen my WIPs knows) I'm not the fastest painter.  I'm lucky if I can get one figure done in two weeks.
      So I quickly decided to just do 4 figures for the contest.

I liked how they came out, and they did get "best painted" in the contest,  so I guess they are alright.

It then took me another 6 weeks to finally finish the last 3 figures (see?  Sloooooow.)
      But the whole unit is finally done.

Should probably read the rules on them sometime soon.....

Now back to all those Stormtroopers.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)