• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

About this project

a50c325585ee2a46d0a0bececb4d1264_origina

We are happy to introduce you our new project. Be part of it and help us to make it real!!!!

1e93b31df93256d35107588bc5442ead_origina

Willy Miniatures is continuing to expand our fantasy football miniatures range, with the latest additions being a very special team and a favourite of many players. We want to produce a very unique and charismatic team with a really sporty aesthetic, something distinct from the other teams you can find. We have put a lot of imagination and effort into this team, and now we need your assistance to turn it into a reality!

We have very interesting perks for those who help us with their contributions to achieve the goal. Don't miss this chance to be part of this amazing project and to get these great miniatures at incredible discounts!!!

36820d28c351cb3ac3c56d93270c882d_origina

Each backer at "Team" Level and above will receive a full 15 players team, including 8 Blockers, 2 Runners, 2 Blitzers, 2 Slayers and the Deathroller. In addition, if you back at the "Full Team" Level (including Early Bird) or "Group" Level, you also get all the free perks we unlock during the campaign.

9b9cd303e70a9800dd7c0a4d3f125fe3_origina

f537c12973835253d9e00fa009c081d9_origina

You can also purchase additional campaign stuff or other Willy Miniatures products with very interesting discounts. Just increase your pledge amount with the cost of the products you want to add.

7c7bedd1707694471dffa6f550af2b76_origina

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By zemjw
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/giochiuniti/pathfinder-arena

Already well over fund target, with 19 days to go
    • By solomon_kane
      Or, as I like to call him, Smaul Hollywood. 

• By Guindyloo
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kontraros/order-of-cthulhu

This is funded with 10 days left to go. There are busts, 75mm, 38mm and a couple of kickstarter exclusives.

Miniature's Den is currently painting the female bust and will be working on a few more pieces on his twitch streams: https://www.twitch.tv/miniaturesden

• By GreyHorde
      A small but creative series of Garden Gnome miniatures by sculptor Tom Mason. Search for his name in the Reaper figure finder and you'll see some of his other work.

The Gnome Guard

“The Gnome Guard” expands on the world of “The Adventures of Little Knife and Kronan” & ”The Goblin Menace” by introducing the stalwart guards of the garden.

One of the world’s most timeless lawn decorations can now come to life on your tabletop. Whether you need comparably adorable force to face off against other pint-sized foes, or you’re just obsessed with garden gnomes, these miniatures will make a great addition to any collection.

I have a few preview gnomes on my painting workbench. They are great! Small, simple, metal, easy to paint, but full of personality. [/unsolicited review]

• By R2ED
      Last day for October, but still got one in. 

Battle Report!

I realize this is not a halloween type mini, but the thought was there.  I was testing a few things here, but can't believe what came out.  I should have been taking photos as i went to articulate this point better, but I'll do my best to explain. 
      Mistake #1.  I thought i grabbed my bottle of black Stynlrez primer, but it turned out to be my black wash.  It ended up making a cool effect on the model with highlights being untouched.  Since this is a bones USA model, the material takes to paint and primers really well.  Mistake turned into a win, but note the paint didn't grab the wash as well.
      Mistake #2. Tried to do a contrast paint effect.  Didn't work.  The contrasted area turned into a great template for me to work with in laying my next colors down, so not all a loss.  The model looked muddy and i nearly just put it down. 
      Mistake #3.  I had to keep in mind, it never looks good at the layering point.  KEEP GOING. Putting more color down, adding depth, and touching up with highlights makes a big difference. 
      Now i felt like i was making progress and could see hope.  I did the hair, and that made me feel way better.  The brightness in the hair made me feel like i had some "pop" to it.  Now we're getting somewhere. 
      Overall, i added more layers, edge highlighted, black lined, and shaded in areas.  He came out looking decent.  Last model for October and I'm happy with him.